Chapter 34

"Here we are." He said and then turned off the engine, Mia looked to her other side and saw many buildings.

"That's so cool, I love the front yard." She said opening the door and breath in the fresh air.

He chuckled and locked this car, Mia followed him as he opened the gate and went on the elevator, he pushed the number 7 and they waited patiently in the elevator.

"You will have your own for the time being and tomorrow you can learn online your studies for your exams." He said.

"Can I take my exam like everyone else?" She asked.

"Of course you can and if you need help then you can call Zach." He suggested.

"He was a med student!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah both of them were med student while I was majoring in music." He said and then the elevator opened, they both went out.

"What kind of instrument you played?"

"Piano." He replied and opened the door.

"Oh I played the piano too, it was back in middle school." Mia smiled daydreaming and followed Klay, the apartement was modest not like Klay type.

"I didn't know that your house is...stylish." He chuckled and take a Redbull out of his fridge.

"You can do whatever you want, I have to work." He shrugged and then go to another room which must be his office.

Mia sat down on the couch and turned on the tv to kill some time:
——————————————————

The next day.

"Good morning, Klay." Mia yelled in the kitchen as she took a glass of coffee, while Klay looked like he didn't get any sleep.

He cringed and mumbled, "good morning, Mia."

"How are you?" He glared at her and shook his head.

"Well, you can guess after seeing my face."

"That's right." She giggled.

He smiled and put down his mug, he took out his phone and she does the same, they stayed silent without any communication until Mia spoke.

"Can I go see my friends?" She asked and he looked up from his phone.

"Okay, who are them?" He took his notepad and a pencil.

She frowned, "why do you need to know them?"

"Because...Blaze ordered me to watch you and write what you are doing." He scratched his neck nervously and she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck him and his orders, he can't watch me while he has Victoria."

"I need to do this or else he will kill me." He sighed.

"Fine, I'm going out with Noah, Ana and Josiah." He wrote on the paper and smiled but she didn't give him a smile back.

"Look, if I was the alpha I wouldn't do it but he just wants to protect you Mia." He said.

"Whatever." She scoffed and went out of the house quickly.

He sighed again and took his phone. He called someone and the caller answered him quickly.

"I, Klayton Winston, report to Alpha Blaze that at 12 am the Luna went out with her friends." Klay said to his phone.

"Good, keep watching her." He said.

"But when are you going to tell her?"

"Soon, I want you to keep an eye on Noah Lake, he seems suspicious to me but don't do anything without my permission." Blaze commanded.

"Of course Blaze, I will do that." Klay waited for the Alpha to hang up and sighed tiredly.

"Too much work." He groaned and opened his laptop to search about Noah, his life.

Meanwhile, Blaze is staring at the ring that he was supposed to give to Mia, he wants to propose to her after everything is going to his plan, rogues have been crazy since he marked her, one time there was a little pack of rogues who came to fight them, fortunately, he fought them off and killed every single rogue, he hated that and he knew there was a traitor in his pack, it seems like Victoria is planning something with another person who he didn't know.

He just needed to show that Victoria is a greedy bitch who only cares about money and the only way to change his dad mind is to prove that Mia is the Luna of his pack, she was born to be a Luna even though she had the beta blood.

"Don't worry we will get her." Nate said with determination.

"Of course we will, she's ours."

"Fuck yeah, but when?"

"When I will find the right time to kill them all of them." Blaze said and cut off the link with his wolf.

He gripped the ring tightly and have the desire to put it on his finger but he needed time to work this out.

"I will make you my wife." He said and gazed at the ring before putting back in his place securely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

Hey I'm sorry for this late update but I was feeling low for 4 days and school started for me. Anyway thanks for 700 reads and 87 votes.

Please keep it up!!

ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED.