Chapter 24

Mia was confused, she didn't know what he meant by not leaving her alone.

"Yo Bunny, what's wrong?" Noah asked her who sat beside her, waiting for Mr Schrill.

"Nothing happened." She said and opened her textbooks and pencil case, next week there is a big exam that she had to pass if she didn't then it would be over for her career.

"If you're stressing about the exam, don't worry you will ace it." He pulled out his two fingers and poked her cheek.

"Ahh, it's so easy for you to say." She said sarcastically.

"You will pass it, I believe in you." He nodded and patted his heart.

She rolled her eyes, "Thanks for believing me."

"Hey quiet down everyone!" The supervisor came in and there was silence.

"Mr Schrill is absent for a week, so his assistant will take over." He said, the class groaned in annoyance, Mia didn't have any objection on that she just needs to focus on passing the exam.

Mr Schrill assistant is a pervert who is always looking at girls figure, he personally likes girls with hourglass figure.

There was he, Mr Bates, a lanky figure with a beard, he was handsome at his age but a real asshole, fortunately for Mia, Noah was there to protect her even though she assumed that she can protect herself.

"Good morning everyone, today I will be replacing Mr Schrill since he's sick." He said making the girls groaned since they are the victims, nobody dares to take complaint because he's the deputy son.

"Are you here to stare at girls bums?" As usual in every class, there was always a funny guy, the clown. Well Josiah is the clown of this class and also a werewolf just like them, Mia like him and he's also her friend, but Blaze doesn't know.

"And are you here to be the funny guy?" The assistant clapped back.

"That wasn't even funny." Noah muttered.

"Any comments Mr Lake?" 

"Nothing sir." Noah lied to him, Mr Bates nodded and looked beside him.

"There is the girl that Mr Schrill mentioned to me." He said with a smile.

"Me?" Mia pointed herself incredulously.

"Of course who else?"

"What do you want with her?" Josiah asked him, he wanted to know his indication toward his friend.

"That's none of your business, boy." He snapped.

"Anyway nice to meet you Mia Thompson." He smiled at her.

"Okay." She whispered.

"I felt like my heart could burst out of my heart." She giggled and breathed.

Noah chuckled and bite the end of his pencil.

"Ew, that's disgusting." She said pointing at his pencil.

"Don't care bunny." He shrugged and she rolled his eyes.

The class was finished, they get up, Josiah joined Mia and Noah.

"Yo my best friends!" He yelled and put an arm over Mia's shoulder.

"Hey Josiah, thanks for defending me back then." She said.

"You're welcome, pretty girl." He winked.

"Dude if her mate was here, you will be dead in a moment." Noah said seriously.