Chapter 30

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.

They both stared as he walked toward her, slowly. Each time he took a step close she took a step behind, reaching the wall. He pinned her on the wall and attacked her neck.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and she nodded.

She kneels down, Mia felt small compared to him who is a giant, her face is right in front of his dick.

"Are you completely sure about this?" He repeated, he didn't want her to do anything without her permission.

"Absolutely." She muttered and struggled to open his belt.

He chuckled and took his belt and pants in her place, she gasped as she saw the size of his dick underneath his boxers.

"I-I don't h-how to do this!" She stuttered.

"I show you, first pull down my boxers." He instructed, she did what he said and widened her eyes.

"That thing won't fit in my mouth." She protested, his dick was big and veiny.

"It will trust me now give a hand job before giving me a blow job." She frowned in confusion when he said those words that are foreign to her.

"What?"

"Just take my dick and put your hand on it." He grunted as she put her hand on it and squeezing lightly.

"You know what? Change of plans." He said suddenly and Mia stops what she doing.

"We're going skip the first step, let's just get on the second step." He smiled and she nodded.

"So put my dick on your mouth." She parted her mouth and put it on, he grunted as her hot mouth was on his dick.

"Lick it like an ice cream." He demanded, she nodded and licked it like ice cream, he groaned and pushed his dick into her throat while grabbing her head, he thrust forcefully. Mia didn't mind, she didn't feel like gagging,

He swiped her long hair to the other side as he looked at his beautiful mate sucking his dick, he growled as he reached his pleasure.

Mia felt a substance coming from his dick, she didn't know if she should swallow it.

"Swallow it, baby." He ordered and she swallowed it like a pet, the sperm was salty and sweet, she licked her lips who was filled with the white substance.

He watched her and shoved her on the bed, she fell and looked at Blaze who put on his pants.

"What are you going to do?"

"You see." He smirked lazily and took off her oversized jacket, he ran his hand on her stomach who is exposed, she crawled back as he touched.

He unbuttoned her jean slowly, he can feel her heartbeat going crazy, he chuckled at the effect he's giving to her.
As he took off her pants, Mia wanted to protest but was already in pleasure.

"You looked beautiful with stretch marks and your beautiful thighs." He complimented one of her insecurities and trailed his finger on her upper thigh.

She blushed, it was the first time that a guy complimented her insecurities, she felt happy and confident.

He bent down and snatched her panty harshly, she gasped as the cold air hit her private part.

"All of this is mine." He growled as he touched lightly her feminine part.

She was glad that she took a shower before and waxed her body, she giggled softly.

"What are you giggling, bambina?" He said and rubbed his fingers on the slit.

"N-nothing."

"You're already wet for me, baby." He smirked and rubbed her thighs.

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

He bent on her feminine parts and his fingers pushed into the wall of her private part.

She gasped softly and tugged his hair, he looked down on her soft pink pussy and thrust his finger in and out. She groaned in euphoric.

"Blaze..."

He held her thighs and replaced his fingers with his tongue, he was thrusting his tongue instead of his dick, his hot tongue on her private part that no one touched.

"Oh my gosh..." She felt herself in pleasure as she wanted to cum, badly.

"Wait until I tell you to cum." He ordered and she closed her, holding her cum.

After a few minutes of french kissing her pussy, he licked it like as she did the same thing to her.

"Cum for me." The last words he said and she moaned loudly.

"Blaze!"

"Yes babygirl, you are amazing." He said licking again her pussy, eating out her substance and brought his finger on his lips to wipe out the substance and put it on his mouth.

"You taste sweet baby, thanks for the delicious dessert." He smirked and she blushed.

She put her panty and pants on quickly before he can even ravage her. He chuckled and leaned in close to kiss her softly.

She felt herself on his mouth, it was disgusting but she can support that.

"Let's go back home." He said massaging her shoulders.

She nodded and put on her jacket, he unlocked the door who Zach was there behind him with Lydia.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Blaze roared.

"We were waiting for you." Zach rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky you're my friend." He warned.

Lydia looked behind Blaze, she saw Mia in a flustered state. And she knew what happened in the room.

"We shouldn't stand here, Zach." She hit her arms.

"But you said th-"

"I never said that now come on." She pulled her mate outside and winked at Mia who glared at her.

They were left alone and Blaze closed the door.

"Did they heard us?" She asked.

"What do you think I choose this room?" He shrugged.

She looked confused and then understood what he meant by that.

"I wouldn't let anyone hear your moans." He stated sternly.

She blushed again, "Let's go home."

He chuckled and followed as she opened the door and bolted out of the house who is still filled with teenagers at this hour.

——————————————————
Streamy and erotic.
I never wrote a scene like this in my whole life imao.