Chapter 21

"But please whatever he said think about it." Mia begged, everyone knew about the tradition and she had to make sure that her mate isn't going to shame her friend.

"I don't know Mia."

"Why? She's my friend!" Mia yelled in despair.

"Mia, we have to respect the tradition." He snarled.

"I don't give a fuck about this stupid tradition, what she did was an accident, she has a mate for god's sake." She shouted angrily, she couldn't believe that her mate is going to respect the tradition.

He pinned her to the wall harshly, he grabbed her arms and put them above her head, tightly.

"Don't you ever say shit about the tradition." He threatened her, his eyes turned into a dark colour.

"Whoever made this tradition, is an asshole." She gritted in anger.

"So you're saying my dad is an asshole." He said making her gaped in shock.

"Your dad made this?!"

"He did this to protect his rank and his fellow members from whores." He smirked.

"I don't know who you are anymore Blaze." She whispered softly.

"It's easy, I'm your alpha mate, you're mine, you don't have the permission to leave me." He continued.

"Just wait a little longer, bambina." He chuckled and touch the spot in which he's going to mark her.

"You've changed Blaze."

"I've changed into a powerful man, I'm the strongest alpha and my lovely mate are going to stand beside me as I stand up on the podium with pride." He whispered and left a soft kiss on her neck.

He left her arms and walked toward the parking lot, she rubbed her arms softly.

"He changed Fiona."

"I can't contact his wolf." Fiona said with desperation.

"Why?!"

"I don't know he blocked me somehow."

"I will try to talk to Blaze." She said and cut off the link.

She walked toward the parking with slow movement, she reached his car who he is already seated in the driver seat, she didn't want to seat next to him so she took a seat behind the passenger seat.

"Mia, what are you doing?"

"I'm sitting in your car." She said absent mindedly.

"Sit next to me." He patted the empty spot.

"It's okay."

"Mia, sit next to me right now!" He ordered in his Alpha voice even though it didn't do anything to her, she was still scared. She hurried to sit next to him and put on the belt, he turned on the car and drives off.

He reached the destination, the school was big and colourful not like her old school, she cringed and shook her head.

"Blaze why did your wolf block my wolf?" Mia asked him.

"No idea, bambina." He shrugged.

"Anyway this is it, you can go anywhere you want."

"Let me walk you to the nurse office." He suggested.

"No way! You've done enough." Mia warned him.

"Fine, but I will still pick you up babe." He said turning off the car with a loud roar, she felt the stares of the student at the car.