Chapter 17

"No, for real?!" Lydia gasped as Mia said her encounter with Blaze, ruined her moment with Noah.

"He's such a jerk!" She crossed her arms and her friend nodded in approval.

"You're right, I'm also suspecting Zach." She bites her lips.

"Why? What did he do?!" Mia asked getting annoyed, she would have to use violence against Zach if even though he's the beta, she's the Luna and she will totally hurt him if he hurt her dear friend.

"Zach didn't reply to my text, I sent him yesterday and he still didn't respond to my message." She huffed.

"But I saw him today."

"He was with alpha Blaze, right?" Mia nodded.

"Maybe he's busy?" She suggested and Lydia shook her head.

"I thought that too, but it was yesterday at 21:16 pm that I sent him a text."

"Boys are jerks." They yelled together and laughed out loud.

"But he's so handsome." Lydia whined, calling for her mate.

"I miss my hot mate, he's such a good kisser." Mia blushed at the memories.

"Is it?!" Lydia shouted with shock and Mia nodded with a slight blush on her face.

"Tell me everything, girlie!" She hit her right arm relentlessly, making her whine.

"Stop it, I will tell you everything." She stopped hitting her and stared at her intensely.

"I think our first kiss was the day where we met, the day when I fainted." She widened her eyes in shock.

"I knew it! I'm so thankful that I called you to come to the party." Lydia flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Yes babe, thanks to you I met my mate." She giggled.

"I miss his lips." Fiona wailed.

"I know honey, I miss him." Mia replies with sadness.

"Let's go to sleep, I have a test tomorrow." Lydia yawned and Mia nodded lazily.

"I have class at 9 am, fuck my life." She groaned and went to her room, she lay down on her bed and hugged her mate clothes that she never gave back.

"Goodnight sweetie!" Lydia yelled from her room.

"Goodnight." Mia whispered, thankfully she's happier to say that she loves being a werewolf since they have good hearing.

She turned off the light and went off into a deep slumber.

——————————————————
The next day.

Mia felt her body shake, she groaned and slapped the arm that bothered her. Suddenly she felt cold water splashing on her face, she woke up with a sudden shock.

She wiped her eyes and glare at the person who did that.

"Good morning, Cinderella." Noah sang like a bird.

"It's not Cinderella, it's princess sleeping beauty." Lydia retorted, making him scoff.

"Shut up!"

"Get the fuck off my room." Mia mumbled.

"No can do, sleeping beauty, it's time to go to class." He took off her covers and throw them to the side. She sat up and glare at him.

"Where the fuck are my covers?!" She yelled angrily to Noah who widened his eyes.

"O.M.G, no need to be angry." He said, giving back her covers, and she lay down again on her bed.