Chapter 37

"Meeting starts now." Blaze said to his fellow pack members to start the meeting, he has only invited a few members, his gamma Ryan, Klay, Zach, Max (Epsilon) and Alessandro who is his cousin and the Zeta.

"We should maybe hold a party so that you can reveal the truth in front of everyone?" Jake suggested, he was the brain in this team.

"I agree with Jake and also we have to put a lot more warriors in front of our borders if there is an outbreak." Aless added, he was the force in this team, he had control over every Etas.

"Ok we can do this but I'm sure that after I will reveal the truth in front of everyone, Victoria will come after Mia." Blaze spoke, he knew her very well and she will take revenge by taking his most important person that holds his heart, which is Mia.

"Luna Mia will be put in a safe room with other females, I will make sure that my mate will protect her." Max recommended, his mate is a female warrior and the strongest.

"Also my mate who is a Theta will stay with her for other emergencies." Aless added.

"Alright, you guys will do this, if there is any war that will come up I want every strong warrior to fight off the rogues." Blaze agreed and nodded at Zach who should do a presentation about the rogues that they will have to know their weakness.

"I, Zachary Jacobs, the beta will present you the weaknesses of our enemy." Zach said in a stern voice, Blaze choose his best friend to be his beta because he has the qualities to be one even though his cousin wanted so badly to be a beta he decided to be the Zeta which is the generals of their army.

Zach showed them off, one by one on the big screen, the alpha rogues who is Finn Dazme and also his mate is Victoria. Blaze now understood what did happen, his ex is the mate of alpha rogues, that's why they have been a lot more rogues around here.

Blaze sighed and rubbed his forehead and tried to think of a solution, he suddenly had an idea that popped in his head.

"Everyone listen to me," Their head turns toward the alpha and listen carefully, "next day will the day when we will have a war with the rogues, I told our allies to prepare for the big war, we will hold a party then I will reveal the truth to everyone, Victoria will get furious and she will call her mate to attack us then she will attack the Luna. So this is what we are going to do..."

Blaze knew what will happen after and he will never let go like this, he will first have a good talk with the dirty rogue and kill him for attempting to kill the Luna of his pack, and he will also kill Victoria for hurting his mate.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Do I really have to go?" Mia asked Klay who was eating a toast, he took his toast and nodded eagerly.

"Of course you do have to go, I even told my cousin who is a stylist to come here."

"I hate parties." She sighed.

"I love parties, girl." He added and went to the bathroom.

Mia gets a notification on her phone, she glanced at her phone and saw a message from Noah.

Noah; are you ready?

Mia: yeah I am, where are you?

Noah: I'm downstairs.

She left a note for Klay that she's going somewhere but do not precise with whom. Because she knows that he will damn ask.

She went out of the house and go downstairs to see Noah who is standing on the stairs with flowers.

"Here you go." He said giving the flowers and she took it.

"Thanks Noah." She smiles and sniffed the flowers.

"You're welcome, let's go." He scratched his neck nervously and went to his car. Mia loves him but as a friend, she wanted to enjoy the date but now she has to do what her friends told her, she needs to know what's the deal with Victoria and him.

"We are going to our favourite restaurant." He said as soon as she gets in the car and turned on the engine, she nodded.

After a long time of silence, Noah thought that something was wrong with her, she wasn't usually quiet with him, maybe she was stressed.

"Thank god I'm wearing gloves because you're too hot to handle." He chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. She narrowed her eyes and understood what he meant by.

"Oh yeah that's a cool pickup line, you could use that for your future mate." She emphasized the word mate, he frowned and bites the inside of his cheek.

"Please Mia, stop trying to ruin the mood." He sighed.

"I'm not, I'm just stating the facts." She shrugged.

"Fine you want to play like that then do it, I'm not letting you ruin my mood of being with you." He said coldly and parked his car.

"Noah you have to be realistic, I have a freaking mate."

"Can we try at least to talk like good friends?" He turned around to stare at her intensely, excepting an approval from her.

Mia thought about it, they are friends so why not act like friends and forget about his confession.

"Alright let's just get over it." She huffed and slammed the door of his car, Noah flinched at the noise and sighed. He was disappointed but also on the other side grateful that she was with him and not her mate who is a jerk.

——————————————————
"It was fun." Noah said after he turned off his car, the two of them ate a pizza and lastly milkshakes. Mia didn't get any information about him and Victoria, she tried to snoop on his phone while he was in the bathroom but it had a lock on. She tried different combinations that could unlock his phone but none of them worked so she gave up.

"Yeah absolutely." She said, giving him a fake smile.

Noah smiles back as if he didn't know that she was giving him a fake smile, "we could do this again?"

"Yeah, I guess later." She said shortly.

"Okay then, see you later." He said leaning close to her, wanting to peck her check but she dodged his kiss and went out of the car quickly before leaving him a wave.

She went into the building and pushed the button that will lead her to his apartment, after a few minutes, she gets in his house and knocked twice.

The door opened by an unfamiliar guy, she felt his scent that he's a high ranked werewolf.

"Hello, Luna." He bowed in front of her.

"Hey...the guy who I don't know." She waved at him.

"Mia, where have you been for god's sake?!" Klay yelled behind the mysterious guy, he took a step back to show the scary man who will scold Mia like a little girl.

"I was outside." She replied and showed the background behind her.

"But where?!" He snarled.

"Just a couple of friends." She lied and scratched her neck.

"Anyway get in, we have a lot to talk about." Klay stared at her, menacingly. She gulped and nodded.