Chapter 23

Blaze Vasilis.

"What do you think about this?" My sister proposed to me, she showed her two dress but don't know which one to choose.

"I don't fucking know!" I groaned and leaned back on my chair.

"Please brother! I need your help." She begged and showed a red dress and the other is a yellow dress.

"Where is goddamn Kaylee?" I asked her.

"She went to the Caribbean with her mate."

"What about Peter?"

"He's busy with dealing the kid who took drugs." I sighed deeply, I must take to teach them to not drown in the wrong path. If my father was in my place he would use violence and punish them but I was not like my father even though he did teach me, I was secretly doing it in my way than his.

"Fine, the red look pretty." I said with uncaring, I don't care about her dresses.

"Thanks, little brother." She pecked my cheek and left my office.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the eldest of my family, my sister is trying to have the fun of her time since she found her mate while I'm here stuck with pack works, it's annoying and tiresome, I would like to be close with my mate than working in the lonely office.

My mate is a beautiful woman I've never met, she's breathtaking, but my trust issues kick in whenever I think of her.

"Does she trust me?"

"Won't she leave me away?"

Mia is pretty that any guy could steal her from me, that's why I was insecure. I did have some girlfriend and hook up but none of them satisfied me, in fact, she's the only who I want to stay with.

When I met her at that party, it was like fate decided to give me a chance, for being happy.

I don't deserve happiness mostly live, I somehow betrayed her, I have been with girls while she stayed faithful to her mate. Now that she found her mate it seems like boys are approaching her, it's annoying. Her childhood friend is someone who I hate, I think his name is Cole or Jon but I don't care about his name. And the thing that irritates me the most is that he's a hybrid which means they complied that easily with alphas, they are more like a lone half-wolf.

A loud knock was bursting through my office.

"Come in." I yelled.

My beta came into the office, he bowed down and I nodded as a sign of approval.

"Alpha, I need to talk to you." He demanded.

"Zach you know that you can call me by my name when we're alone." I chuckled.

"I forgot about that Blaze, anyway it's about my mate."

I tensed, "What about her?"

"I would like to know your decision about the incident."

The time when I first visited my mate apartment, I wanted to see her room but it looked like something got held back and showed me the private thing. My beta and his mate mating, it was disgusting to see your best friend having sex with his lover.

"I can forget about this but we have to make sure that my father doesn't know about this, alright?" I said and he smiled, I don't want my friend to be sad, I want him to live with his mate peacefully even though I hate her attitude.

"Thanks, Blaze."

"Don't worry, you're like my brother but not by blood." I smiled softly and turned off my laptop.