Chapter 31

The next day.

Today is the day when Mia and Blaze are going on vacation to Italia, they've prepared their stuff and everything, Blaze just did the last check-up for his pack.

"Yes Mrs Blakley, we will arrange your problem since I won't be here for two weeks, contact my beta who will help you." Blaze said through his phone as Klay and Zach are playing together at rock, paper and scissors.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" They yelled together loudly and Blaze cringed.

"Fuck..." He muttered and glared at them but they didn't notice him glaring at them.

"You cheated, bastard!" Klay whined.

"I didn't, it's just you who suck." He stuck out his tongue at him.

"Shut up." Klay snorted.

"My goodness, my beta and my third in command are both childish." He mumbled and took his jacket from his chair, he stood up and leave the room before he did, he glanced at them and shook his head.

"Idiots." He muttered.

He went to his room to meet Mia and he saw her packing her outfits in her suitcase, he remembered what happened yesterday, he never saw her being that bold enough to do that and he loves that side of her.

"You should kneel down a lot more often." He smirked as she jumped and turned her head toward him, she panted and closed her eyes.

"Stop scaring me." She said quietly and pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me?" He begged and hugged her from behind.

"Only if you help me pack up." He nodded and helped her.

While they were packing their stuff, Mia noticed that her mate has been getting some muscles which she did notice but was busy with work, she knew that he already had a great body, but now he got the perfect body.

"You've been working out." She blurted out and touched his wide shoulder who embraced her, every time.

"Of course bambina, it's my job." He proudly said and let her touch his shoulder.

"I can't believe I have a mate like you." She hit his shoulder playfully.

"Describe to me your perfect mate."

"Well I only want my mate to be kind and happy with me, spending our time on the beach hugging each other and watching the sunset, eating an ice cream in the same pot, he would do my hair and tie my shoelaces...just simple things." She said making him shocked.

"I didn't know about that, I thought you girls want a hot perfect mate with abs and a handsome face, they should be smart and rich." He shrugged.

"I don't care about the exterior of a person, I only care about the interior. Who would stay with someone who is beautiful on the outside but evil on the inside?" She chuckled playfully and soon stopped as he didn't laugh with her, he thought that she actually meant him.

"Oh, so you don't like guys who are cold but beautiful on the outside?" He asked coldly.

"Blaze I didn't mean you in person, it's just true facts." She stated.

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Excuse me?!" She said, flabbergasted.

"I said shut up!" He growled that was the first time he growls at her, he stood up and stormed out of the room, leaving her alone with her suitcase.

"What the fuck is wrong with this bipolar guy?" She asked herself, that was the first time he growls at her, he was angry at her.

She left him alone for a moment and waited for him to come home.

——————————————————

"Where is he?!" She yelled at Zach who looked pissed.

"I don't know Luna, I'm going to find him!" He suggested but she stopped him.

"No, send a patrol search for the alpha, he must be somewhere else." She ordered and he nodded, calling the team.

It's been 9 hours that Blaze was alone, she thought that he might take 2h to calm himself down but now she was wrong, she was pacing around his office in panic, she breathed loudly and tried to think where he could be.

They missed the flight, but Zach assured her that they were supposed to be on his private family plane, she didn't need all those luxury but shrugged anyway. Now was not the time for her to think about this, it's time to find her mate who is alone in the city without any guards or his beta.

When suddenly she felt immense pain in her heart, she fells down almost when Klay catches her.

"What's wrong with you Mia?!" Klay yelled abruptly.

She didn't hear him, she was too concerned about her pain in her heart, it's like someone was betraying her.

"Mate is betraying us." Fiona screamed.

"What?!" Mia yelled.

"He kissed another female wolf."

Four words. One sentence made her life meaningless.

She sobbed quietly as she let out her tears not bothering anyone, Klay was concerned and held her close to him.

"Don't die, Mia." He whispered, he knew what happened to her. Zach knew it too.

It was over.

She sobbed softly and hugged Klay tightly, she didn't care if he was a male, she needed someone presence. Blaze cheated on her with a female, a kiss made her feel betrayed.

——————————————————
Plot twist.
Blaze cheated on her with a female.
What do you think of that?