Chapter 8

Edited.

Mia and Blaze went back to the pack house, he took off his jumper and started on cooking for both of them, Mia sat down on a stool and watched her mate cooked  since she can't cook and she was a loser.

"Are you italian?" Mia asked when she saw that Blaze made their pasta differently.

"Yes I am, bambina, or else how can I talk in Italian with a perfect accent?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh that's true." She thoughts.

"What about you bambina? Any language you can talk?" He asked her with his sculpted back in front of her.

"I'm half french."

"Are you really french? Ma chérie." He said making her giggles.

"Oui, je sais parler très bien français, ma mère est française et mon père est américain, mais j'ai vécu ici avec mon père et mon frère." She said in an excellent french accent making him shocked.

"Bambina, you are really sexy when you talk in French and I didn't understand what you said." He smirked.

"Well I said that my mom was French and my dad is American, but I lived here with my father and brother."

"How come I didn't see your mother?" Blaze asked.

"My mom died in a rogues attacks by protecting Nathan dad, he was the alpha back then. My mom was a true warrior, they didn't meet until a pack meeting when my dad and Nathan dad had a secret meeting with the warriors, that's where they met, my mom stopped doing her job but told to the alpha to call if anything wrong happen. After a year, they settled in a little city which was close to the pack, they had my brother and me." She said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, babygirl." He said walking toward her and hugged her softly.

He knew about the attack, the Sliver Moon asked for more warrior from his pack, his father gave them enough to fight them, they won but lost many souls, the alpha died and the female warrior died too beside her alpha, he was only 8 and didn't know that the female warrior was her mother. Not only that, but he felt sad because the female warrior met him and his father, she was really kind to them and gave him a bracelet for a thank you, he kept it for years.

"Wait here I have something to show you." He said and ran upstairs.

Mia stood up and waited for him, she didn't know what was he going to show her.

He comes back downstairs with a bracelet that her mother gave him when he was a little kid.

"Your mom told me to give this to my mate." He said giving the bracelet to her.

"You knew my mom?!"

He nodded and looked at her who is staring at the bracelet, the bracelet was beautiful.

"But how?!" She asked him without glancing at him.

He remembered the conversation just like yesterday and grinned softly.

"Soren, this alpha of the Silver Moon pack, Brenden and his trusty female warrior, Laura." His father introduced the two strangers in front of Blaze, Georgia and his mom.

"Hey, my name is Soren and this is my daughter Georgia and my son Blaze." His mother said.

"Hello Alpha Brenden and warrior Laura." Georgia yelped while Blaze stayed quiet, he was a cold kid.