Chapter 39

"I can't believe that bitch is holding him like that." Jade snarled.

"I know, I want to kill her." Mia clenched her fist, glaring at her.

"Anyway let's have fun." Victoria yelled but she didn't get any cheers from the pack. Mia smirked as she frowned deeply and left the podium with Blaze suddenly Lydia who was beside Zach, tripped her making her fall down on the concrete floor.

Victoria turned her head around Lydia who smirked evilly.

"Woah our female beta is the second baddest female in this pack!" A guy yelled making the pack cheered for her. Mia shook her head playfully. Lydia has the guts to do whatever she wants.

"Baby..." Zach sighed beside her and Lydia kept her winning smirk on her face.

"What the fuck you doing bitch?!" Victoria growled as she gets up and straightened her dress.

"Bitch that was for stealing my bestie role and my iron curler!" Lydia snarled.

"I have the right to claim my role not that bitch!" Victoria sneered and Mia gasped unintentionally.

"Shut the fuck up, you sucking whore!" Lydia yelled.

The girls were arguing, the boys who were on the podium sighed and waited for them to stop bickering.

"Enough!" Blaze ordered in his loud booming voice, the girls stopped Lydia stood next to Zach who held her close.

"What are you doing Victoria?" He asked Victoria who smirked but her smirk fell when he was addressing her.

"Why are you talking to me? She did it first!" She pointed a finger toward her.

"You did not have to act like that! A Luna shouldn't be that toward her pack." Blaze yelled.

"If I'm the Luna, well why she doesn't respect me? Why nobody cheered for me?" Victoria whined and suddenly Mia has the urge to speak.

"Because you're not the Luna of this pack." The words came out of Mia's mouth unintentionally, everyone turned their head toward hers. Blaze looked at her suspiciously.

"Why do you say that?"

"As a Luna of the pack, you should treat your pack with kindness and happiness. Just because you are the leader of the pack doesn't mean you have the right to do whatever you want, bullying people, making fun of them and lastly being mean to them." Mia explained calmly, grabbing everyone attention, they all smiled and nodded her words.

"That's our true Luna!" A guy yelled at the pack who everyone agreed with him. Mia blushed and looked at Blaze who smiled at her.

"She's wrong, I am the Luna." Victoria snarled and pleaded, nobody heard as they cheered for the true Luna.

"Mia is right Victoria, she's my Luna. I'm sorry but you're not the Luna here. This is was the announcement I'm here to claim back my Luna." Blaze said to Victoria who looked like she was going to burst into tears.

"No that's not true!" She shook her head, pulling her hair making her look crazy.

"Since the day you left me, I have found my mate. My mate is Mia, the girl who changed me and I swore to myself that I would never let her go and I did once but the second time, I won't. I would never leave her because she's mine. I played you just like you did to me and your mate is going to be dead right now." He smirked as she saw her bewildered.

"My mate?!"

"Yes your mate, you think I didn't know about that well guess what? I did. And it's because of him that the rogues are multiplying, taking control of every pack but you picked the wrong pack bitch. This the Blood Moon Pack, the strongest pack in America."

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞 ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara