Chapter 32

Mia woke up from a sudden dream, the dream was about him cheating on her, she woke up with a strong headache. She rubbed her eyes softly and tried to sit up.

It seems that she's in the pack hospital, the famous white wall in front of her with a red cross made her feel almost puke. She looked around and saw Klay heads on the bed, sleeping with an arm on her thighs, Zach and Lydia are sleeping on the couch together. She smiled since he took care of her.

She stood up lightly not wanting to wake up everyone but she woke up everyone by a slight movement. Klay lifted his head up and rubbed his eyes lazily, he opened his eyes toward Mia and smiled in relief.

"Thank god, you're not dead." He groaned.

"I'm not...dead." She tried to talk with her normal voice but it came out as if she didn't talk for years.

"Take some water." He grabbed a glass from the night stand and pulled a straw for her to sip on it.

"Thanks Klay." She makes a little smile for him and he chuckled.

"You woke up Mia." A sweet voice said to her, she turned her head toward Lydia and smiled.

"I'm a-am."

"Poor you, I will kill this mate of yours." She threatened.

Mia sighed as she remembered what happened last time, she felt a strong pain inside her heart, it was like someone was betraying. But then she didn't feel that much pain if he slept with her which he didn't, if he was then their bond will cut off.

"I have something to say to you." Zach said to her.

"What is it?" She croaked.

"I think he kissed Victoria, he swore that he would never kiss anyone other than Victoria when they were in a couple."

"What? That bitch?!" Klay yelled.

"Whoever she is, I'm going to fucking kill her." Lydia growled.

"But why would he do that?" Klay asked.

"He might be drunk or he did it on purpose." He suggested.

"So he never initially cheated on her?" Lydia asked.

"I doubt it, but there's a part of me that my alpha won't cheat on you, he might do this on purpose to have his revenge." Klay said to Mia.

"I don't know, I'm lost." She whispered.

"Don't think of it too much, we will try to work this out, don't worry you can trust us." Lydia put a hand on her shoulders.

"Of course, we are always here for you." Klay squeezed her hand lightly. Mia felt like she could trust them with her heart, she is the Luna and she won't let this down.

The door swings opened, the person that they're avoiding was here, looking dishevelled as if he was scared or panicked.

"Where is she?" He asked Zach.

Before Zach can reply to him, her mate cut him off and reply to him in his place.

"What do you care? It's not like you cheated on her with a female." She snarled.

He growled loudly, "Everyone gets out!"

"No, we will not." Lydia protested.

"That's an order Lydia." He warned.

"I don't care." She shrugged.

"I'm sure that you won't care if I named you the whore pack." He threatened.

"Alpha!"

"Alpha Blaze, you said you won't do that!" Zach said.

"Get out before I name her like the whore pack." He ordered and they both left without their own will.

"What are you still doing here?" He looked at Klay who is holding her hand.

"I will stay with her." He said not changing his mind.

"Get the fuck out of here!" He roared.

"I'm sorry Mia." Klay said and she nodded understanding, he left her room leaving them alone.

"Mia..."

"Shut up, you don't talk to me." She warned.

"Please let me explain." He begged and sat on Klay chair.

"Fuck you, Blaze, I won't fucking listen to you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't fucking say sorry, you hypocrite. While I'm here being the good mate like you expect, you are going to a damn bar, cheating on me with a girl." She growled.

"I'm sorry, I can explain it to you." He pleaded.

"I don't give a fuck about your explaining, after I recover I'm going to my home." She said sternly.

"Of course you will come home with me."

"No, I said I'm coming back to my home, my home who is the Silver Moon pack."

"Don't you dare do that, you have a duty here in this pack." He said calmly.

"No, I won't accept them."

"For god' sake, it was just a kiss!" He yelled in frustration.

"A kiss with your ex-girlfriend, it's fun so how does it feel like?" She taunted.

"I don't know." He told her the truth.

She snorted and glared at him.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"No, I have to explain it to you." He said stubbornly.

"Fine, explain you have 10 mins." She sighed.