Note + special surprise

Hey guys, first of all I wanted to say thank you, like I'm so grateful that this story is going up, it's  been in first on possessive and right now it's first on alpha. I don't know what to say. This is huge!  And second of all, we have reached 13k. What the fuck? I'm so damn shocked, yesterday I woke up with 8k, how on earth 4 thousands people read my story last night? But then I just remembered the time difference lol. So I thought why not make a special chapter about them training, you know when Mia wanted protested because she had to wake up at 6am. (Chapter 13)

Enjoy this last special chapter and thank you again for making this girl over the moon!

"Baby, wake up!" Blaze said, shaking her shoulder lightly.

It was now 6am and Blaze wanted to wake up his mate before her best friend do, he know how loud her friend can be.

"Go away." Mia mumbled as she pushed her mate hands from her, he gasped in horror.

"How dare you say that to your mate?"

"Shut up, I know very well that you aren't hurt by that." She muttered.

"Now that you're awake, can you please open your beautiful eyes?" He asked softly, leaning close to her, he blew her face and pressed his hot lips on her warm cheek.

Mia suddenly opened her eyes and felt her cheek wet from his licking, she rolled over and see Blaze grinning like a 5 year old kid.

"Good morning neonata." He said huskily, still close to her face, she felt his evenly breath on her face and bite her lips.

"Why won't you reply to me a good morning?"

"My breath stinks." She whispered quietly, fortunately, thanks to his werewolf hearing, he got her answer.

"That doesn't keep me away from my girl." He said and snatched her hand away from her mouth, smashing his lips against hers.

She widened her eyes in shock and struggled to push him away. After a moment of kissing, he gets off and sees his mate breath loudly, getting her respiration back.

"What the fuck Blaze? Not in the morning!" She warned and he smirked.

"It is wrong for me to kiss my mate?" He asked innocently, puckering his lips.

She glared at him and threw off the duvet on her body, she sat up and stretched her arms.

"You look hot, babe, stretching your muscles. Should I help you with that?" He smirked, leaning back on the soft mattress with his shoulder supporting his weight.

"No thank you." She blushed and scratched the back.

"What time is it?" She asked, almost have the urge to fall asleep again.

"It's 6 in the morning." He said looking at his watch.

"Alrig-wait what. Repeat that again."

"Well it's 6 in the morni-" He got cut off by Mia throwing a pillow on his face, he whined in pain and held his face.

"Idiot." She muttered.