Chapter 4

Edited.

"Blaze, I don't think it's the right time to meet my father, shall we do it next time?" Mia asked hesitantly, she didn't want her father to be stressed about meeting her mate, he's not like other Alpha which will make him anxious.

"Mia bella, you don't understand do you?" He asked lowly.

"I want to meet your father and your alpha right now so that I can take you to our home!" He said making her blushed but right now it's not the moment to feel all giddy about it.

"Please you will only bother my dad, he will be stressed, can you come home to the pack tomorrow?" Mia insisted, she wasn't going to let her father faint as she did, she wanted for his father to act as a beta because if she fainted then he will do. And that's a shame on the pack if strong ranked is acting weak.

"Fine, I will come to your house at 9 am sharp, you better be ready." He said and then dropped her in front of her house.

"Thank you, Blaze."

"Don't thank me yet, bambina, now get some beauty sleep and I expect you to wake up at 9 am." He said sternly and she nodded to it, too tired to give him an answer.

He leaned in close to her face and smashed his lips softly to hers, as their lips meet, he gently pulled her closer, then ran his thumb down her cheek affectionately. He pulled away from her reluctantly, he knew he will meet her tomorrow at 9 am but for him, it seems hours and he can't leave without her touch.

"Sorry baby girl." He said huskily and she nodded.

"It's fine, I'm alright." She said breathlessly.

"See you tomorrow Blaze." She said waving at him and get out of the car, she walked and glanced back to see Blaze still looking at her, she shrugged and got in her house.

After she locked the door, she went to the window beside the door and looked if he was still here, but he left. Suddenly she felt lonely in this house, she rubs her arms softly, already missing his soft lips and his welcoming scent.

"My little girl is growing up to a beautiful woman." Her father said behind, she turned over him and smiled.

"You know it already."

"Baby, when I smelt the strong alpha smell mixed with yours, I knew that you found your mate, I'm so lucky that you're going to be a Luna of the strongest pack in America." He said hugging his daughter. She leaned in his touch and smiled sheepishly.

"Get some sleep, I heard that Alpha Blaze is coming at 9 am, I will invite Alpha Nathan and his mate to come and eat with us."

She hummed and get upstairs since she wore her pyjamas underneath her jumper, she just took off her jumper and washed her face, then get ready for bed.

She lay down on her bed and thinks about the way Blaze kissed or touched her, she blushed and squealed.

"He's amazing." Mia said.

"Told you, get some sleeping beauty." Fiona smirked.

"Fine, goodnight." She mumbled.

——————————————————

"Mia wakes up, he's here." Her brother comes in her room and shook her shoulders harshly.

She twitched and opens her eyes lazily, she looked at her brother with one eye open and the other closed, she rolled over and swatted his hands from her shoulders.