Alpha Max

Heyyy, guys, so I noticed that you like werewolf story with possessive alphas and shit like that. Well, there is another story that I made, it's another story with the characters here in Blaze. I'm pretty sure you want to how will end up Klayton. It's called Alpha Max. The story is funny and cute. I'm pretty sure you will like the brother Darby and Giovanni lol. (quick little spoiler)

 (quick little spoiler)

Little blurb:

Jayla Jacobs is a high school student with average scores, she's the quiet kid and doesn't have any friends since everyone thinks of her as the freak of the school. Max Black is the new popular guy who is arrogant and selfish but little did they know that the popular boy is hiding a dark, mysterious secret that Jayla is determined to pierce his secret.

"I know what you are thinking right now so don't even fucking go in there." He snapped coldly, just enough to make her scared.

"Brother you shoul--"

"Shut the fuck up! She's not your mate, is she?!" He snarled in his naked form, only wearing shorts to cover his private part.

"She's human Max!" Giovanni yelled.

"She's my fucking mate, mine!" He growled and jumped on Giovanni, punching him on his face, Giovanni couldn't defend himself since he's the Alpha.

WARNING: CURSING WORDS AND MATURE CONTENT.

Anyway go check it out, it will nice and also the chapters are like 2000 words which is short for u guys I think but for me it's big ahaha. Also I update frequently, the chapters so make sure to check out the notification!

I hope you have a good day!

xxnim.