Chapter 7

Edited.

Mia felt herself sweating through her mate baggy clothes, she wore a shirt that was a long-sleeved shirt.

"Mia, roll up your sleeves, you're getting hot." Blaze suggested, he noticed her forehead who is wet because of the sweat.

Mia shook her head, "Not it's okay, I need to splash some cold water on my face."

"Alright, but don't be late, my father hates lateness." Mia nodded and ran to the bathroom, she splashed her face with some cold water and looked at the girl in the mirror, she breathed heavily and closed her eyes, she rolled up her sleeves and looked at her cutting marks.

When high school started, the bullying got worse, it was not only a group of girls, it was a whole team mixed with girls and boys, people called her nasty names and also created fake rumours that made her a reputation as a whore.

"I heard that Mia Thompson sucked the principal dick for more points."

"Mia Thompson is a fucking whore, who would want her?"

"She is a disgusting slut and an annoying bitch."

Senior year came in and the bullying stopped when Lydia, the new girl asked for Mia to be friends, Lydia knew that she was bullied but didn't care about it and stuck with her. The team who bullied her painfully got expelled thanks to Noah who is the delta son and knew the principal personally, Noah didn't know about the bullying since he was in another private school and Mia hid her secret. He did give her a silent treatment for the whole two days which was unusual for him. But all in the end, he forgave her and moved on, now they are in colleges, starting their first year in September.

Mia shook her bad memories out of her brain and checked her appearance.
After one last time check, she got out of the bathroom and joined the room, just in time Blaze family just got in settled at their table.

"There she is." Blaze turned around to see his mate as soon he smelt her close, she sat down in her place and he held her hand.

"Mia, I would like you to meet my parents, my sister and my sister mate."  She looked and his parents who were young and looked like in their thirties, his mother had black hair, Blaze eyes and soft features while his father looked exactly like Blaze except his face is aged and don't have the same eyes. His sister looked like in her twenties, the same eyes as her father and inherited her mother hair and features and his mate is a handsome guy and had blond hair.

"Hello everyone." She spoke softly.

"Great, she was late and now she's shy." His father scoffed coldly, Blaze threw an angry glare at his father.

"Honey, don't act like that, my name is Soren and this is my mate Kyle." His mother said gently.

"And my name is Georgia and this is my mate Peter." His sister introduced to Mia and Peter smiled uncomfortably because of Blaze.

"My name is Mia."

"We already knew about that." Kyle said irritated, Mia looked upset and angry because of his father.

"Kyle, stop being disrespectful, this is your son mate." Soren scolded him.

"Well I wish she isn't, I like Victoria and not her." Mia gasped and Blaze growled.

"Father stop!" Georgia yelled.

"I'm not hungry any more." Mia said quietly and get up to leave.