Chapter 10

"Do you think she will love this one?" Blaze said to his wolf.

"I don't know but what does it mean XL package." Nate asked.

"Ahh, you don't know about this one? It's actually the best one in all of those packages."

"Okay, but why is it cheap?"

"Well I don't know, they must be on sale, anyway I will take this."

"But are you sure about that? Don't you think you should ask your sister again?"

"Not it's okay, I'm smart."

"Yeah right." He scoffed.

"Baby check out the bag, I got something for you." Blaze said taking out his jacket and put it on the sofa. He was excited and felt proud of himself that he got her something, he was already anticipating how will she react.

"Oh really? I wonder what is inside it?" She said sarcastically.

"What's wrong with her? Ugh, whatever." He thoughts and smiled.

She opened the bag and rolled her eyes as she took it out of the bag. Meanwhile, Blaze was on his phone, looking at his mails, Mia waited for him to finish, he looked up to her with a smile but once he saw her angry face, his smile dropped.

"Are you kidding me? A pack of pads in the size of XL." She threw the pack on the ground and ran upstairs.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Dude I need your help!" Blaze mind linked Zach, his beta.

"The fuck?! I'm busy."

"Fuck that, I need you now in my room, right now!" He ordered.

"I hate it when you become so annoying!"

"I know you love me." He smirked and cut off the mind link.

He sat on a stool and rubbed his jaw, trying to think about what has he done. Not only that, but he's confused and didn't know what happened, it wasn't supposed to like this then why did she react this way? He did everything that his mother told him when your mate is her most suffering period, you have to take care of her with a lot of attention.

"I'm here, Blaze. Now, what is more, important than sleeping with my mate?" Zach groaned out of annoyance.

"Lucky you, you don't have to wait for the mating part." Blaze sneered, his friend grinned in response.

"Anyway I don't understand what's wrong with my mate, this morning she got angry over me for no reason so I thought she had her periods, I told my head maid to give her some chocolates and a hot water bag to calm down her cramps. Then after I finished my pack duties, I went to the drug store to buy some pads for her an-"

"Wait you went to the drug store to buy some pads for her?!" He cut him off.

"Yeah, I did, I mean she had her thingy right?!" Blaze scratched his neck nervously.

"But did she say that she had her period?"

"No, she didn't, I just guessed that she had it."

"Fuck, you're a dead man." He said seriously, the alpha frowned and bites the inside of his mouth.

"Why am I dead? I mean I can't be dead." Blaze rolled his eyes.

"Dude you're so dead, girls get sensitive and uptight about this." He chuckled.

"No really?!"

"Yeah what did you bring her?" Zach said looking around the table and Blaze pointed out the box on the ground, he picked it up and read the box closely.