Chapter 11

Edited.

"Miss wake up, it's time for your ceremony!" The head maid yelled through her room and opened the blinds.

Mia furrowed her eyebrows and cracked an eye open to stare at the white wall and the other one slowly.

A groan escaped from her lips as her eyes fluttered close to avoid the natural light from her room.

"Miss?!"

"Why did you wake me up at this hour?" She grumbled and rubbed her sore eyes.

"It's time for your ceremony." She said, Mia is a heavy sleeper, she has trouble waking up at a certain hour that makes her the student who is always late back in her school days.

"What ceremony are you talking about?"

"Alpha Blaze decided to introduce you as the Luna of this pack, today at 11 am." She rushed her words.

"We got time, right? Take a chill pill miss." She mumbled and the head maid looked at her with confusion how the way she talked.

"It's now 10:30 am, Miss."

"That means we got 30 min, well it's alright I can wear a T-shirt and pants." She replied lazily.

"I don't think it's possible, now please get up before Alpha Blaze will scold us." She begged.

"Fine, I'm up." She scratched her hair and took off her cover to get up. She stood up and went to the bathroom next door, she brushed her teeth and take a quick shower. She finished her shower, smelling delicious and amazing, she wore a bath dress and went to her makeup table who is surrounded by 3 maids.

"Woah, what is going on?" She asked fully energized.

"Oh Luna, I'm Hayley, this is Jane and May, we are here to help you get ready." A tall blond girl said as she patted the empty seat for Mia to sit.

She sat on the chair and in the next moment, she felt hands on her hair, face and body.

"Let's see what we can do to you, you have a pretty face so we should make a natural makeup look, for the hair let's just curl in wavy and your dress is going to be red since this represents the symbol of our pack." Jane said and smiled.

"Ok girls, let's make this girl a beautiful princess." May smirked and Mia blushed.

"Oh I'm not really pret-" She gets cut off by Hailey shushing her with her finger on her lips.

"Girl, stop, you're beautiful."

30 minutes later.

"Girls have you guys finishe- holy fucking shit!" Blaze yelled.

"What?! I look ugly right?!" His mate said in distress.

"No babygirl, sei una bellissima." (You are beautiful)

The girls awed and Mia blushed on whatever he said.

"La mia bella compagna." He said and gazed at his mate twirling in front of the mirror, checking her out. Her body stood out the most and also her face. (My beautiful companion)

"That is magic, I can't believe this!" She gushed, she wore her red dress mid-thighs. It really hugged her figure, she didn't feel insecure but now confident, showing off her curves. Her shoulder is covered so she didn't have to worry about everyone looking at her ugly scars.

"Thanks girl." She thanked them and the girls nodded.

"Let's go bambina, we are already late." Blaze grabbed his mate hand and tugged it out of the room, Mia noticed that he wore his perfect, black suit making him looking like a businessman, no wait, a sexy handsome model. His fitted black pants, his white shirt who the first two buttons is opened showing off his collarbones.

"Are you done staring at me, mate?" He said in front of her, without glancing her.

"How did you about that now? You are behind me." She hit his muscles of his strong back.

"I can feel your strong heated gaze on me, babygirl." He chuckled and walked toward the behind of the stage.

She groaned and rolled her eyes.

Blaze nodded when he gets a bow from his pack members, Mia watched him being so protective and welcoming over his pack members. She meet Lydia, her best friend who she hasn't seen her since the day when she fainted, her first day in the pack.

"Mia, I missed you." She hugged her tightly not ever letting her go.

"I missed you Lydia, even though it was only two days." Mia joked and she laughed softly.

"How are Jayden and your father?" Mia looked guilty that she hasn't called them back, she missed them so much that she's worried about them since she never left the house for two days. Only one night.

"They are fine, I just wished they could be here watching me on the podium like at graduation day." Mia smiled at the memories, back in her graduation day. The whole pack came in and cheered for her, Lydia and Noah. She almost missed the last step of the stairs making her fall, she sighed in relief over the fact that she didn't make an embarrassing step because of her annoying clumsiness.

"Graduation day was the best." She yelled and her friend chuckled.

"Where is your mate?" She asked and Lydia pointed him to the podium making a speech.

"The beta is being serious for one time." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Now it is time to introduce to you guys our two new additions members, Lydia Neville and Mia Thompson." Blaze said, Lydia and Mia walked to the podium confidently.

"It's time to welcome them in our pack." Blaze said and smiled at his mate.

He took a knife and slice Lydia hand, Mia hand and his hands to create a bonding.

"Repeat after me." He ordered and they nodded.

"I, (names), will swear for my whole life to protect and to not betray this pack with all my heart."

They said their vows and Blaze put his hand in Lydia, disgustingly. After Lydia is finished, it's Mia turn, he smiles and took her hand before rubbing her palms softly. He put his hand bruised on her, making her protected and now welcomed to the pack, she felt like she belongs in her. A lot of mind-link came to her mind, she built an invisible wall to stop hearing their thoughts.

"Now that is done, I have one last news to tell you." He said in anticipation.

The packs looked at him, confused. He wrapped an arm around Mia and bring her close to him.

"For years, my mother has stepped down on her job, it's been 2 years that I have looking for my mate, two whole years had been miserable for me, but as they say patience brings us happiness and more time." He left off his sentence and grinned down at Mia.

"Everyone, meet your new Luna, Mia Thompson, my soulmate." He continued and they heard cheers and saw smiles from everyone except the old alpha who had a foul mood.

The room stayed silent as they bowed in front of the new Luna, Mia felt like she was going to faint because of all the people bowing down at her.

"I will make you feel like the perfect Luna and that's a promise."