Chapter 33

"I'm sorry, I di-"

"Shut up, I don't care about your apologies!" She snapped, after his explanation which was him being drunk and wanted to have fun, she felt betrayed and infuriated.

The door slammed roughly, here comes the guest, Victoria with her LV bag and high heels.

"Hello, bitches, period." She winked at Blaze who smirked and she glared at Mia who rolled her eyes.

"Honey don't roll your eyes at the Luna." She clicked her fingers.

"Who said you are the Luna? I'm the Luna here." Mia snarled.

"Blazey said that I'm the Luna from now on, well then reject her." She waved him off and sat down on a chair.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" She glared back at him who smirked.

"It's so hard to act, Mia, I don't love you." He had a mischievous smirk in the corners of his lips.

"What?!" She asked, surprised.

Those 4 words, I don't love you, she didn't know what to feel, betrayed, heartbreak.

"I don't love you, shall I repeat slowly?" He glanced at Victoria who smirked.

"But why? Why you don't love me you asshole?!" She yelled.

"Did you think I will love a girl who is fat and ugly?" He snorted and Victoria laughed.

She was fat.

She was ugly.

She does have some fat on her thighs but she wasn't that fat, she felt like she had a normal weight, everyone opinion about was true, she was fat and ugly.

She didn't respond to him as she kept her face neutral, she didn't want to show those backstabbing bitch her tears.

Blaze stared at her with a pang of slight guilt but wipe it off as soon Victoria urged him to continue.

"Anyway, I, Alpha Blaze Vasilis, reject, Mia Thompson, as my mate." He rejected her and left the room with Victoria, leaving her numbness to the pain.

She felt her hot tears streaming on her cheek, Klay slammed the door and hugged her tightly.

"You heard it?" She sobbed.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Mia." He apologized in his place, Mia was confused why Klay would apologize for something that he didn't even do.

"Why do you mean?"

"I know what you're feeling right now Mia but don't give up on Blaze." She scoffed and get away from him.

"Klay he rejected me, rejection total, he doesn't love me, he called me fat and ugly." She screamed in frustration, she hit her head relentlessly, blaming herself.

"No Mia, you are beautiful, you have the most beautiful hour-glass figure, don't you dare compare to this bitch who look like a toothpick." He growled and she chuckled.

"Look just trust me and don't leave him, he will explain to you after." Klay said and squeeze her hand.

She nodded but then didn't know if she should keep Blaze, he rejected her, so that means their bond is over but why she didn't feel anything back then, her wolf Fiona didn't affect her.

"He's planning something." Fiona said.

"He does have a lot of explaining to do." She replied.

"Whatever." She shrugged and stared at the window beside her.

"Did you feel any pain when he rejected you?" He asked.

"No, I didn't, that's the problem." She answered.

"I can't tell you, but Blaze will tell you everything when this is done." He assured her and rubbed her shoulders. She nodded softly and smiled.

"Let's go eat pasta." She makes a wide smile and gets up to leave with eagerness. He chuckled and followed her.

They get out of the pack hospital when Klay stopped from going to the Alpha mansion.

"You aren't supposed to go there." He warned.

"But why? My stuff is all there."

"Well Victoria took your place and you are moving with me." He scratched his neck nervously and she scoffed.

"That bitch think that she can easily replace me."

"Remember Blaze is doing this for a reason, he loves you and cares for you." He said and opened his door for her.

"If you say so." She shrugged and then get on his car. He went around to the driver seat and turned on the engine.

"By the way, where do you live?" She asked.

"I live alone, I don't live in a high ranked mansion, I want to feel freedom and be independent." He said with a smile on the corner of his lips.

"That's great, you can also share it with your future mate." She winked at him and he blushed.

"Maybe later."

"I want pasta with cheese and meatballs." She said without thinking.

"I can make those it's easy." He smirked.

"How? I never achieve that!"

"Perks of living alone." He winked.