Chapter 9

Edited.

The next day

Mia woke up with a sudden thirst for water, she gets up not bothering about her appearance but still get a jumper to cover up her marks on her arms (even though she showed her marks to her mate) and went to the kitchen to get some water, she felt so lazy that she didn't have to go downstairs to get herself some water since Blaze bedroom is equipped with a kitchen and two bathrooms.

Last night, her mate was so hesitant about letting her sleep in the guest room, he wanted to be close to her, sleeping next to her, but Mia declined and stubbornly ordered that she wanted to sleep alone. He reluctantly agreed and slept in his room while she slept in the guest room.

"Buongiorno bambina." Blaze grumbled with a rough voice as if he just woke up, she turned around and gazed at him lustfully. (Good morning, baby girl.)

"Like what you see?" He smiled sheepishly and started to put some bag of espresso in his coffee machine.

"W-what are you talking about?" She stammered.

"Babygirl, don't worry all of this belongs to you." He says waving his hand to his sculpted body with 6 packs.

"W-well..." She trailed her words and shook her head.

"Bambina, I have to go to my office to deal with some rogues attacks while you can stay and watch the TV or do whatever you want but you must not get out of the room, understand?" Blaze commanded as he drank his espresso.

"Why you don't want me to get out of your room?" She asked curiously.

"I haven't introduced you to the pack and I don't want any unmarked male staring at you or touching you."

She scoffed, "Why?! You think I'm unfaithful!"

"No babygirl, I just don't want any males around you okay? Now please don't make a scene right now at 9 am, it's too early for me." He groaned and she huffed.

"You think I'm making a scene? Well, what about you? You being jealous of males." She spats.

"Men need to act possessive over their mate, it's called possessiveness and protective." He reasoned.

"Are you saying that I'm dumb?! Because last time I checked you the dumbest one here!" She scowled and ran to her room furiously.

"What's wrong with her? Ah, maybe it's her period time? Whatever that means I have to buy her tampons. Wait what does she prefer to wear, tampons or pads?" He asked himself.

"Maybe you should buy her pads since you don't anything about periods." Nate said.

"Of course I do, I mean Georgia and mom tortured me with those periods lessons, why do you think am I? I'm a superwoman." Blaze sneered.

"Dude, you're not a woman, stop saying you're a superwoman."

"Well, there is the suffix 'man' on superwoman, so that means I'm a woman?"

"Stop bothering me and buy pads for her, that will make her smile." Nate groaned and cut off the connection.

"Maybe I should buy some pads, she will be happy that her mate care for her." He sighed to himself happily.

He goes upstairs to put on a random shirt then get out of his room, he ran downstairs and meet with the head maids.

"Hey Caroline, I need you to give some chocolate and hot water for my mate." Blaze asked Caroline, the head maids in their mansion.