Chapter 26

She giggled as he tickled her waist, they finished running together as a mate, they changed into their human forms and came home.

"Bambina, I thought about marking you tomorrow?" He chuckled and lay beside her.

"I don't know Blaze." She breathed.

"I want to mark you so that males will know that you belong to me and only me." He rubbed her bare shoulder and trailed his lips softly on her arm.

"Isn't it too soon?" She moaned.

"No baby I think tomorrow is the right time." He said and leaned in close to her ear and kissed it softly.

"Okay well tomorrow I guess, I also want you to invite my dad and brother." Mia asked it's been months that she hasn't seen them and wanted to meet them besides technologies.

"Ok baby." He chuckled and took off his shirt in a swift movement.

"Oh-oh." She whistled. He smirked and came toward her like she was his prey.

"I missed you so fucking much that I'm going to ravish you."

"I thought that you still didn't trust me." She smiled.

"Great way to ruin a fucking moment." He sat up and groaned.

"What? I'm telling the truth." She shrugged and sat up.

"Baby not now."

"Then when?" She raised her eyebrows.

He didn't reply to her and looked away from her.

"I guess never." She stood up and get ready to leave, but Blaze held her.

"Please don't baby." He begged he looked vulnerable in front of his mate which he will never ever act like this in front of everyone.

"When are you going to tell me your issues?" She asked.

"Babe soon."

"We're mates, mates are supposed to share everything, even their deepest secrets."

"You didn't tell me about your first kiss with that lanky, piece of shit." He scoffed.

"Firstly, he's definitely not a piece of shit and secondly it didn't matter." She said.

"And thirdly I'm going to kill this assface." He smirked.

"No Blaze I won't allow you to do that." She ordered sternly, the last thing she needs is her childhood friend dead which is never going to happen.

"Alright, I'm only joking." He chuckled.

"Obviously not." He mumbled to himself.

"Anyway don't change the subject, now tell me what's wrong?" She sat down and held his hands.

"Ok I will tell but promise me to keep this to yourself." He said.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

"Just promise me!" He whined.

"Ok, I promise." She said, doing the pinky promise. He linked his little finger with hers.

"It's about my father, back then it wasn't that serious, we were free and in liberty, I don't know why but he wanted to dictate the werewolves world." He leaned on his back slightly with his two arms holding his weight.

"That's fucked up, he can't do that!" Mia yelled and Blaze hushed her quickly.

He glared at her, "He can, my grandfather did control the werewolves back then."