Chapter 27

"Ucciderò questo bastardo, mi senti!" Blaze raged through his phone, he's actually yelling in his foreign language to the person.
(I will kill this bastard, you hear me!)

Mia felt bad for the person on the phone with him, he must be Italian she knew a couple of words since she's French.

"Non me ne frega un cazzo, trova un modo!" He ordered and slammed his phone on the wall making his mate whimpered.
(I don't give a fuck, find a way!)

"Mi dispiace, bambina." He leaned in close to her and places his lips on her cheek.
(I'm sorry, baby girl)

"After our marking ceremony, I will take you somewhere beautiful." He whispered softly through her skin, she nodded.

"Don't be scared of me, bambina."

"I'm not scared, I'm just startled." She said softly.

He sighed deeply and stood up.

"I told the college that for 2 weeks you will be away." He stated.

"B-but my exam?!" She stuttered, she couldn't let down her exam, she had to pass the exam that will let her continue her studies.

"Don't worry about that baby, I have replaces your exam day in a few weeks beside I will help you with that, I passed it anyway." He said.

"How?!" She asked.

"I think the professor said that I was the best student in his class." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Of course you had to say it."

"Damn right baby." He stood up and stretched his back, the way he did that made Mia felt horny and needs for him.

She shook her head, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to eat, do you want to eat something special?" He asked.

"Chinese food, please." She replied and he nodded.

He went to his own kitchen while Mia went to the bathroom to refresh herself.

"Calm down, Mia." She said to herself and straightened her outfit.

She went to the living room not wanting to join him and turned on the tv, she felt someone sitting beside her, her mate.

"But where are we going?" She said curiously.

"What do you mean?"

"Where are we going for 2 weeks?" She repeated sternly.

He looked away from her, watching the beautiful scenery displayed on his window.

"Italia."

——————————————————
The next day.

Mia woke up with the help of her maid and get ready for the marking ceremony, she had a maid beside her pampering her face with makeup, like every other girl, she does have pimples and tried to hide them with makeup, but Blaze hated the makeup and loved her bare face.

"You looked beautiful Luna." The girl said and she nodded.

"Thank you."

"Alpha is waiting for you downstairs."

She stood up and wore her heels, she went downstairs and saw Blaze, he smiled and took her hand.

"You look stunning, babygirl."
(A:n: Anyone heard that sentence from a movie?)

"Thanks, Blaze, let's go." She replied and linked her arm with him.

They went out of their house to join the packhouse, the warriors followed them behind. Mia felt like royalty without a long gown, she just wore something presentable for the ceremony.

Blaze was beside her, his head up looking at his people with pride. He opened the door of the packhouse and saw his whole pack bowed at them.

He gets up on the podium, leaving his mate behind him, replaced her with his beta and third in command. He took a mic from his third in command and tested the mic then cleared his voice.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good sleep, today is the day when that I will mark my beautiful mate and you know that it deserved the whole pack watching this spontaneous moment." He announced and everyone cheered.

"I will make this quick but don't forget that you guys are the second most important part of my heart, I believe in you that we can be the best pack in America, we can show them how we are strong and prideful without shame." He continued.

"As an Italian man and a werewolf alpha, I am proud to say that we deserved happiness, thank you for making this pack the best, giving a chance of being a pack of the Blood Stone pack." He finished his speech by yelling the name of his pack, everyone clapped their hands in appreciation.

He gave the mic to the beta and urged her to come close to him, she came toward him slowly. He chuckled quietly and leaned in close to her ear.

"Babe I don't want to hurt you but you're going to feel a little pain." He whispered as he swiped her hair over her shoulder and pushed the sleeves down, enough that showed her shoulder where she is going to bear his mark.

She nodded slowly and closed her eyes for reassurance.

He turned her back to the front, she would only see him and he nuzzled his head on the crook of her. He opened his mouth, showing off his long fangs and trailed it down her throat.

She shivered at his fangs and breathed softly.

As he placed his fangs on her collarbone, he pierced it without any warning. She screamed in horror, the hall quieted down, listening to her scream.

He stayed for a moment, deep in her collarbone making sure to mark her, he finally let out of her collarbone and licked the blood on his fangs like a vampire.

"Delicious." He muttered and smirked at his mark in his mate. He ran his tongue on her collarbone, smoothing the pain like it was a hickey and pecked his mark.

He turned her around facing the audience and showed his mark on her collarbone. Everyone cheered and yelled loudly in joy.

Blaze hugged her from behind and nuzzled his head on her neck. Mia felt tired and sleepy, she sighed softly and let her eyes fall down.

"You did great baby girl." He muttered his last word making her blushed.