III- Straw Hats

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) woke to the sound of knocking on the door. He rolled his eyes and slowly got up out of the bed.

He opened the door and was greeted by the wide smile of Straw Hat Luffy. He was holding a pillow.

Luffy: What's up?! I'm going to be your new roommate!

(Y/N): <shocked/confused> What?

Luffy: There wasn't enough rooms and beds for all of us, so Aimi let me sleep in here!

(Y/N): Excuse me? Why are you here? Are you stalking me?

Luffy: No. Aimi's letting me and my crew sleep here!

(Y/N): Excuse me for a moment.

He left Luffy and walked into the hallway where the numerous rooms were. He found Aimi watching as the crew got settled in their rooms.

(Y/N): What the hell is happening?

Aimi: I'm giving them a place to stay. They have a very important person with them and leaving them in a rundown motel with more cockroaches than people is rude.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Aimi: Let's just say that the blue haired girl is someone very important from another island.

(Y/N): Is she a princess or something?

Luffy walked up to them, eating meat.

Luffy: Yup. She's the princess of Alabasta.

Vivi: Luffy! You've got to stop telling people that. You never know where Baroque Works agents are hiding.

(Y/N): <surprised> You're the princess of Alabasta? So they're escorting you to Alabasta, I take it.

Vivi: Yeah, you could say that.

(Y/N): Why would you hire pirates for that? Don't you have your own fleet or army?

Vivi: It's, uh, very complicated. <to Aimi> Where do you think I should put Karoo?

She motioned to the duck standing next to her. It quacked.

Aimi: Oh, uh, will it survive out in the backyard?

Karoo angrily quacked.

Vivi: He doesn't like that idea. <giggles> Uh, would it be all right if he stays in my room? I promise he won't make a mess.

Aimi: I don't mind. It's fine with me. Now, I'm going to go shopping for some food. We have a lot of mouths to feed.

When she left, Luffy threw his arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder and grinned.

(Y/N): Uhh... What are you doing?

Luffy: So... What did you think about my offer earlier?

(Y/N): Did you not hear my "no?" I'm not going with you. I hardly know you and I'm too dangerous.

Luffy: What do you mean?

(Y/N): Are you dumb? I have a literal devil inside of me. He's trying to find a way to take over my body. Who knows what kind of damage and carnage he'll cause?

Luffy: If that happens, I can just punch it.

(Y/N): I feel like I'm losing brain cells from just listening to you.