XX- To the Sky Island

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Mont Blanc Cricket stood in front of the Straw Hats outside of his house.

Cricket: All right, first I'm going to tell you all I know about the sky island. This is all hearsay, mind you. It's up to you if you believe it or not.

Luffy: Okay, I believe it.

Usopp: <whacking Luffy's head> Wait 'til you hear it.

Zoro snored behind them.

Cricket proceeded to explain how sometimes in the middle of the day, it seems like night suddenly falls on one part of the sea and the giants that mysteriously appear. Cricket explained that the sudden night is actually Imperiocumulus, the Emperor Cloud: the shadow of a dense mass of clouds that block out the sun, and that the mystery is still unresolved.

Cricket: If a sky island does exist, that's almost certainly where you'll find it.

Luffy: <jumping excitedly> I get it! Okay! Let's get on top of that cloud! Hey, Zoro, wake up!

Zoro: <yawning> Is it morning?

Usopp: Okay, you guys, let's go! Full speed to the clouds! Thanks a lot, mister!

(Y/N): You morons. We don't even know how we're supposed to do that.

Nami: That's what I'm saying!

As she was beating up Luffy and Usopp, she turned to (Y/N).

Nami: You have no idea how good it feels to have someone levelheaded like me.

(Y/N): <sweat dropping> You say that as you're abusing two people...

Cricket: Now here's the important part. Know this, you'll be risking your lives.

Luffy/Usopp: <beat up> We're already half-dead.

Cricket: The Knock-Up Stream is deadly. And you'll have to let it carry you up to the sky.

Nami: So you're saying it's an ocean current that can throw a ship into the air, right?

Luffy: I get it. We just have to get thrown up onto the clouds. Ha ha...

Usopp: By an ocean current?

Nami: But won't it just smash us against the ocean? That's what I heard in Mock Town.

Cricket: That's usually what happens. The critical thing is timing. It may sound easy enough, but it's a very violent experience. To be hurled aloft by the Knock-Up Stream is catastrophic. Normally, it's something to be avoided at all costs.

He proceeded to state how there was a chance the Going Merry were to be flung up and miss the drifting cloud mass, it would fall back into the sea, killing them all.

Usopp started worrying about the Going Merry's condition. However, Masira and Shoujou appeared out of nowhere and said they could help reinforce the ship to make it withstand the Knock-Up Stream's impact.

That night, while drinking, eating, and celebrating the prospect of going to the sky island, Cricket started talking about south birds and how they're still found on Jaya. He even brought out a golden statue of one. Suddenly, he cursed.

Cricket: This is bad! You have to go into the jungle! Go south!!

(Y/N): What's with the random freak-out?