XVI- Farewells

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) was carrying Luffy asleep on his back as he and Cobra walked towards the center of Alubarna.

That's when they came across the other members of the Straw Hats. Zoro was dragging Usopp behind him.

Usopp: Hey! I'm not a sack of potatoes!

Sanji: <noticing them> Oh. There they are.

Cobra: Who are you people?

(Y/N): These are the other members of our pirate crew.

Nami: I was wondering where you went off to, (Y/N). I was nervous for a minute.

(Y/N): I got caught up in Luffy's fight with Crocodile. Glad you took care of the bomb.

They then heard Vivi's voice.

Vivi: You guys!! Papa??!!

Sanji: <to Cobra> P-P-Papa?! You're Vivi's father?!!

Zoro: So you're the king.

Cobra: I was prepared to die, but these young men saved me.

(Y/N): Luffy got poisoned, and it's been neutralized, but he still needs medical attention.

Vivi: All of you do.

Zoro: <sitting down> Never mind that. Vivi, go ahead. Go back to the square.

Usopp: He's right. The rebellion is over, but until the king and the princess address the people, the celebration can't begin.

Vivi: Right. And I'm going to tell everyone what you did!

Sanji: Sorry, Vivi, you can't do that. We're notorious pirates, remember? We cant get mixed up in politics.

Chopper: I'm hungry.

Nami: We'll just go on ahead to the palace. We're exhausted.

Vivi nodded her head, and (Y/N) ruffled her hair before she and Cobra walked away.

As soon as they left, all of the Straw Hat Pirates collapsed from exhaustion.

3 days later...

When the Straw Hats (minus Luffy) woke up, they were in beds in the palace. They eventually got up and went out to do their own things.

(Y/N) was in the bedroom with Vivi and Chopper, helping the princess make Luffy comfortable.

One of the doctors of Alabasta was marveling at Chopper who was making medicine. Vivi was giggling at them and brought over a wet washcloth.

Vivi: Put this on Luffy's head, (Y/N).

The (H/C) haired male took it and placed it on Luffy's head. He was snoring loudly. A snot bubble was coming out of his nose.

(Y/N): Good grief. He's so loud even while asleep.

Vivi nodded and laughed.

(Y/N): How are you feeling, Vivi?

Vivi: I feel great. It feels like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And it's all thanks to you guys.

(Y/N) patted her head and smiled softly.

Sanji and Usopp then came walking through the door. They'd been out shopping or something. Sanji glared at (Y/N).

Sanji: Oi, (Y/N)! Whaddaya think your doing yo Vivi-chan?!