XII- Escape the Casino

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Crocodile glared at (Y/N). He sighed.

Crocodile: I should've expected this.

Vivi: (Y-Y/N)?

Nami: You were faking it the whole time? <pissed> WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!??

Zoro: <angry> Why'd you have to ram my head into a wall, you jerk!?

(Y/N): <sighs> I had to create an act, you know.

Nami: <pissed> You didn't have to hold a sword to my neck!! I nearly peed myself!!

Luffy: WOWWWW!!! (Y/N), you're so smart! 🤩

Usopp started clapping, admirably.

(Y/N) smiled at that and did a little bow.

Nami/Zoro: <angry> Oh, shut up!!

Crocodile: If only I had a back-up plan in case this happened...

He shook his head and held out his arms.

Crocodile: I give up. You've beaten me.

Luffy: What? Really?

(Y/N) eyed Crocodile suspiciously. He then noticed his foot hit a stone on the ground.

Crocodile: <grinning> Oh, that's right. I did have a back-up plan.

The floor suddenly opened up beneath (Y/N) and he fell into a trapdoor with the key.

Nami/Zoro/Luffy/Usopp: (Y/N)!!!

Vivi: <gasps> A hole!?

(Y/N)'s fall to the ground was cushioned by landing on soft storm clouds he created. He looked around a saw that the room he was in was surrounded by water. Bananagators swam around it.

Crocodile: It won't be too long before Alabasta's fight to the death begins. Even if you hurried to Alubarna from here, who knows if you'd make it in time? To stop the rebellion, you'd need to leave at once, Ms. Wednesday. Or will you save these people instead? Although, I just inconveniently dropped the key and one of your friends below the floor and into the bananagators' den.

Vivi watched in horror as a bananagator entered the room through a tunnel. It made its way towards the key and (Y/N).

(Y/N): <gritting his teeth> So this floor's underwater, huh?

He glared at the bananagator as it lumbered towards him. He charged at it and punched it, knocking it back a little.

Luffy: Hey! What's happening, Vivi?!

Vivi: (Y/N)'s fighting a bananagator!

Luffy: He can handle it then!

Vivi: No, you don't understand! Bananagators are so ferocious that they even prey on sea kings! They can eat you in one bite!

Crocodile: I apologize for clumsily dropping your friend and the key. By the way, more bananagators will inevitably make their way into the room your friend is in. He won't be able to fight off all of them.

Nami: I can't believe this guy!

Zoro: Damn! If we could just get out of here, I'd gut those reptiles!