37. Chapter (Visiting Silverton Castle)

Bethany attended to the young lad's attire, and Lafferty made his appearance in Teddy's chamber door, when suddenly, a piercing shriek cut through the air, prompting a surprised exchange of glances between the majordomo and the maid. 

Young Darlington, unhesitant, inquired, "What was that?" 

Lafferty considered the appropriate response as another scream, with a somewhat unclear but suggestive origin, resonated. "My Lord, perhaps rodents or cats."

Teddy cast a curious gaze at the butler and remarked, "I've never seen any rodents or cats here." 

Internally amused by the boy's perceptiveness, Lafferty followed the trail of the screams. The tracks led him to the Marquess' door, where, in keeping with his custom, he lent his attentive ear to the wood. 

Shortly thereafter, he recoiled from the door, as if stung, his cheeks tinted with a blush. Well, at long last you seized each other, you two foolish fools, he mumbled to himself, amused, and let out a small chuckle.

Later, when Bella was with Teddy, exerting considerable effort to keep her mind from dwelling on freshly experienced intimacies with Travis, the little lad furrowed his brow and pointed to her neck.

"What is that on your neck, Bella? It wasn't there a moment ago."

His inquiry startled her, yet, given the absence of a mirror in the library, she couldn't confirm what Teddy was referring to. She could only manage to say, "Ah, perhaps just some skin rash. Fear not, Teddy, as it manifested, it shall dissipate."

Fortunately, the boy had no further inquiries about her appearance. Later that evening, as she examined herself in the mirror, she swiftly noticed two purplish marks on her neck. Not only there – she also discovered one on her collarbone, two on her hips, and one on each wrist. She couldn't recall when Travis had managed to leave such marks on her. It was clearer than the day though that he had spared no harshness – she could still feel both the itching wounds from the lashing of the suspenders upon her buttocks, and the echo inside her womb from the action of his cock. Reminiscing his words uttered during the intercourse, and how he'd taken her from behind made her feel warm again... and longing for more.

Regrettably, the conclusion of summer was drawing near, and the Marquess found himself once more immersed in various tasks concerning the livestock and the hastened construction of the estate's fence, thanks to an infusion of new capital. His nights were dedicated to paperwork and contemplation regarding the future developments on the estate. Some nights, he allowed himself only four or five hours of sleep, yet he did not perceive it as an immense hardship. The recollection of the time spent with Bella, the allure of her own essence, and the promise of more to come, served as the sustenance.

Moreover, he was orchestrating a surprise for her – a shared chamber adorned with an assortment of accoutrements designed for their diversion they seemed to partake in eagerness.

For now, they had to make do with him taking her occasionally on his desk, running his tongue over her clit and fingering her as many times as it took for her to implore him to cease; or he would tie her hands behind her back and allow her to please him while he sat in the chair, then keep her as a loyal pet hidden under his desk, and that was when she came to him occasionally after concluding her duty. Or he'd make her look out of the window with her hands gripping the windowsill while he took her mercilessly from behind.

But if she failed to obey his commands, Travis would ruthlessly assault her mouth with his cock, strip her and spread her naked form across his desk. He would then proceed with his tasks in the study as if nothing had happened, occasionally glancing at or touching her form until he was prepared to please her again.