58. Chapter (A Moment Of Tenderness)

The young woman swiftly traversed the corridor, then opened one of the numerous doors, entered, and closed it behind her with the utmost gentleness. She had no intention of drawing attention to her presence by causing a commotion. However, much to her dismay, she soon discovered that there was no key on the inside.

His footsteps drew near, deliberate and unhurried, akin to a predator aware that her escape was to nought as he held her destiny in his firm clutches, unable to relinquish it. Meanwhile, the lady gazed at the door, her bosom rising and falling in accordance with the depth of her breaths. Nervousness tingled through her to the very tips of her fingers, yet at that moment, she couldn't contemplate the subsequent step.

Undoubtedly, the connecting doors to the adjacent chamber seemed a plausible solution, but she felt as if tethered to the spot where she currently stood. Then, she heard his steps close to the door; she heard him open the adjacent one and exhaled in anticipation – ultimately, her retreat through the connecting doors would be in vain; she needed a new stratagem. Her throat constricted, and her heart skipped a beat just as the door to her chamber swung wide open. And there he stood, her tormentor, wearing a sinister smile.

"Did you believe you could evade me, servant?''

Their eyes locked for a moment until the lady turned abruptly and hastened toward the connecting doors. However, the instant she touched the handle, she felt a tug on the tendrils of hair at the back of her head.

"Ah!" she cried out as the other arm tightened around her chest and pressed her against his strong physique.

"Tell me, why are you still trying, can't you see it is no use? You're not going to get away from me, not any more," he said quietly as she tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"I implore you, My Lord," she cried, "I...I cannot serve you anymore. I beg you to cease this instant!"

He turned her abruptly to face him, the look in her shy blue eyes piercing through the green-brown of his own.

"I am afraid that you have no other choice than to submit, my dear servant."

His lips devoured hers in turn, even as she tried to pull away from him; she struggled, unwilling to fall prey to his game, but his hands gripped her shoulders like a pair of mighty vices.

"Kneel," he instructed with gravity as he parted from her, "and refrain from any protest, for you are well aware of my aversion to such discourse."

The poor servant slowly lowered herself to the floor, while her master spread his legs so that his groin was positioned at a height aligned with her gaze. Knowing the usual course of action from their previous encounters, she began unbuttoning his breeches with trembling hands, her pleading eyes fixed on him.

"My Lord, only you... I will provide you with this pleasure, and you shall set me free, won't you? Pray, do not persist in urging me to undertake these other endeavours..."

There was a mere smirk and a tilt of his head. "Have I ever afforded you a say in this affair, my exquisite yet headstrong servant?" he caressed her cheek.

She shook her head with a certain reluctance, but nonetheless, he offered a smile.

"Why should it deviate this time? Render your service and be obedient," he stated in a stern tone, observing her exposing his hardened cock as it slid out of his breeches towards her.

Carefully, she took the length in her hands and stroked it gently until she could feel it hardening even further. Then she moved her face closer to his groin and took his glans in her mouth, commencing to gently run her tongue over its smooth skin.

Bewitching The Recluse [BOOK 2 of Price Family Saga]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें