Chapter 32: Fresh Out

The girl and I sought out shelter under an old, dilapitated overpass, accompanied by some beggars, perverts and raggedy daggers salesman. I, nor the girl wanted to stay there, but there was nowhere else, we made do with what was had. We stayed underneath the bridge, yet far away enough where we could see every last one of these rotten crooks. Why was I keeping this girl that I didn't even know the name of in such good company? Beats me, but something about her presence was acceptable, I didn't feel she was a threat, not since she tried to kill me on the building top... But you know, by-gones will be by-gones.

"You hungry?" I asked her.
She stared at me like she no longer spoke English.

"Are you hungry!?"

She rolled her eyes and looked upon the ground.

"Yes, but I don't trust you with my food."

"Oh, you think I'm gonna poison he or something? If I was gonna kill you, your body wouldn't be walking around and talking with me, child... Hey! What's your name by the way?"

She hesitated, of course.

"Saray; Saray Helaina Beauregard."

"Wow, that's a unique name, my naaa...."

"I wasn't finished.."

SHE WASN'T FINISHED?!?!? WHAT!?!?

"OH, please do continue"

"My name is Saray Helaina Analie Ara Claire Beauregard."

"Uhhhh, what?"

Beautiful mixture of names, but....... What!?

"Um, that's a beautiful combination of names, but I won't remember them all in one sitting, hahahaha."