Chapter 2: Blarring Actions

I finally brought myself to rise and to stand on my weak and faithless feet. Hard, though it was, I still managed. I turned my back adjacent to father's headstone, and proceeded to make my way back to my vehicle. The walk now felt like a thousand years of wasted time, words left unspoken........ Innocent lives taken.

As much posture as I had to my emotions, they still got the best of me, and I broke down, then gave way to tears, that of raging, wrathful waterfalls, my eyes began to shed the liquid feelings of anguish and heartbreak.

Finally in the driver seat of my car, I sat for just a while, to try and get my much needed composure back. Upon the door near to closing, a man shouts out for me, from across the cemetery grounds.

Hey!

He yelled to me, with sincerity

Did you know the old man? I did, he... Uh, used to work with my father down at the hospital. He was a good old man. He would always see me, and say

'Hey, kid! You wonna see a Monkey?' And then, it was the funniest thing, I thought. He would take a little mirror out of his work pants, and tell me to look into it. It took me a while to realize that I was the monkey, Haha! I'll miss the old coot, I'll never forget him, I'll never.

I, now facing the gentleman, said with a sudden sharpness

Yes, I knew the old man! He was my father. I didn't know him as well as I  should've, but I  knew him

With everyone of my emotions still getting the most of their use out of me, I  slamed my door and proceeds toward the cemetery's exit. I took some notice of a strange man, taking his place near to a tree. Just leaning there for rest. I could care less, I thought, silently to myself. But as thick as the fog was, the man became evanescent, and eventually completely vanished, as it were.

This was the beginning of a experience I never thought I would venture into and now. Its my life.