Chapter 27: The Heat

We managed to have evil foes after us, somehow finding where we were staying, blow up a freakin hotel, what more could possibly go wrong?

*AAAAARR AAAAANNNT!*

"Lizz, someones at the door"

Since my back was terribly hurting, I took my time to make it to the door. I looked through the spyhole, nobody was there, must've been someone next door. I walked back toward the couch, bypassing a door mirror, I accidentally looked into it... I haven't looked into a mirror at myself in years, the other girls at my school had convinced me I was uglier than the ugliest thing on earth, so I didn't have a reason to. I looked and looked and looked, an little to my surprise, I liked what I saw.. I wasn't as ugly as I anticipated to be, but then again, it may just be me trying to become confident, but Brook has always told me I was beautiful. She would say

"Lizzy, you're beautiful....... But you're still a buttface"

Hahahaha, even though she was the queen of insulting me, I laughed everytime she would tell me that, I guess the contradiction of it just made me think it was stupid. I don't really know, I guess I'll never know.

I turn to the side (as every woman does) and I was shooked, I had more of a rear than what was most certainly expected, I could tip over if I didn't have expert balance. My eyes walk to the corner of my eyes, and I see, out of my peripheral vision, Phillip sits comfortably on the edge of a layout chair, with his mouth scraping the floor, he hasn't got a clue that I see him ogling me, hehe!

"Okay Phillip, I'm a little tired, so get out and purchase a room"

I give him a wink, and he hops up, and heads straight for the door, then turns to me, with a perplexed look in his eyes.

"Hey, I uh... I uh... I had no idea it was like that, just sayin' "

"HAHAHAHA! Get out, Phillip! Hahahaha, see you tomorrow"

I close the door, and got back in the mirror, I looked tired, heavy baggage under my eyes, my hair looked dirty, thin and wispy. I took a shower, then headed to bed, its been a day.. A very long... Day.