Chapter 22: Get A Move On

We sprint for the opening, no where near time to jump. We hear a whizzing sound, then we feel the heat of flip phone size bullets hurling past are bodies, more less our skulls. I run as fast as I can, digging my feet into the hotel floor, then I take flight. The other side looks safer, so I see, I landed safely there and watch intently as Phillip came afterward. Bullets flipping past his skull like a bull charging for a matador. When then, he takes his last step before he jumps, but then, a bullet recaches from an oddly placed piece of shrapnel and splits Phillip's achilles tendon wide open.

"PHILLIP, NOOOOOO!!!!!" I yell for him

I reach out to grab him, but neither of our arms are long enough. His fingers flutter through mine, and the look in his eyes was saddened. I couldn't save'm.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

He went barreling down, toward the bottom. I could no longer see him through all the thick and was seemed like, cigarette smoke, but the big crashing sound told me all I needed and wanted to know. The helicopter pilot was at me again, and here I was, on the run...........................

Again.

*Deep Breath*

The corridors were tragical and filled with mischief and strife. Smoke exuding from every room, as if someone went in them all and set the ablaze, it took me aback, the calamity that was caused in just a matter of mere minutes; five at the most.
I try and stop the complaining in my head and continue onward.
I finally reach the staircase and I quickly hurdle my way down stairs, right down to the lobby, where several men or women stood in combat boots, leather and tights, masks (the expensive kind) and guns, really big guns.
"Oh brother, how am I supposed to get through here?"

"Eh! Who opened that door?!? Didn't I say keep it closed!!??"

Crap! I opened that door, but who really gives a care, as long as I get out alive, I'm so sorry Phillip.
There is around ten short people with hand Uzis, ten with big guys with heavy weapons, then it looks like only 7 or 8 women figures with regular scale Glocks maybe..... Okay, let's do this.

"Freak show mode, hehe!"

I whistle to catch everyone's attention, and with all guns blazing, I purposely blow my own cover.

"HEY! WHO LET HER IN?!? KILLER DEAD!!!!"

Big boss man must think I'm scared of him, it's not the first time I've heard those words spat from the mouth of an bad breath, barely can fit in his clothes, used to be five star general, whatever.
I shoot for the beanpole swinging above one of the heavy weapon carriers, of course! It clunks him across the back of the skull. As everyone turn their backs against me, I hustle for the kitchen and slid under the broken bay door. And to my surprise, there was a chubby guy in the kitchen chewing down, and with a ham log hanging from his mouth, he drops his spoon full of bangers....... He noticed me. He of course didn't yell for help, he wanted to kill me himself. He charges after me, swinging his rifle as a bat (idiot) I swept him off of his feet and as he barreled for the floor, I crack him across the cranial cap with the 'Karatechop' part of my hand, he's down. Few more to go.