Chapter 17: Escaping Dangers

Okay, so like I was saying.

I reached for his gun, and he drew back... First failed attempt, but the good part is he naturally drew back, he didn't see me reach for it, he leaned to get some snacks from the side door, and I kind of fumbled around, the I fell into him, as planed..... He looks me dead in the face, and asks if I want a HoneyBun, I quickly say no, but he stares intently at me and says it again, he finally smacked me and told me to take it, so I did, then I bit it, and there it was....... Shoved inside the delicious, fattening snack was the most powerful weapon I would ever need, in my life.... The key to my release. Surprised, I was, I shoot the chubbster a look, he smiles and then says sorry, I ask him for what, then he slaps me again. (Guess I found out)

"I really don't want to hurt you, but this has to look real" He told me quietly

"I understand.......... Go For It!" I reasoned

He gave me three me waps across the cheek, then we became friends..... Haha, funny story................ I actually trust him.

*Later*

I never knew a slap could hurt as much as that one, although, Parcell was a big guy, he swung his draw back, like a Baseball play, readying himself for the pitch. He took me back over to where I, previous laid on the cold floor, he was on his way to putting me back on the chains, that were bolted on the concrete, right when Frailyn walked in, he told him to leave me unchained, so he did so, but I still had hand shackles, Frailyn felt that if I could run, my hands still weren't free to air, so he didn't care much. He had saw from my bruises that Parcell had abused me, he turned sharply to Parcell and asked him why had assaulted me.

"Reached for my gun, I had to do something boss"

(He caught that? Wow! And I thought I was good)

"I don't care what you thought, you aren't supposed to lay your hands on her!!"

He punch Parcell, straight in the face. *Clique!!*

He kicked him in the stomach, as he was to his knees, Parcell groveled back to his feet, when Frailyn grabbed Parcell's Glock, he told him he'd died for his stupid mistake. I look at Parcell and I yell.

"Parcell? To the truck!!!!"

He bolted for the cargo van, that contained weapons and apparently...... Snacks. Frailyn proceeded to pull the trigger, gunning Parcell in the back, but wait! He didn't go down, Parcell kept running till he had reached the van, how is that possible? Because as I reached for his gun, I tripped....... Falling on Parcell, I borrowed the clip from his gun, and while placing it in mine (Don't ask where I hid it) I rose up from the ground and gave Frailyn two pieces of candy, right to the one right knee cap, and without sight, delivered a silver JollyRancher to his right shoulder, then I was for the van. Upon Arriving at the van, I asked Parcell how he ran so fast, given that he was.... Well, ye know, BIG. He lifted his shirt and to my shocking surprise. Parcell was actually Parcella in a fat suit. Splendid disguise.