Chapter 16: Losing Composure

I wake up, in the day light, with some song on the radio, by the Beatles blaring on a front seat of an old 1985 Station Wagon, 'Where am I?' I think to myself, all that is in my sight, is a view of the sky, with a pounding headache, I shriek! Then I'm out again.

When I awake next, there was a 316 pound man standing over me (316 pounds ain't too bad, but dressed like he was? Whoa!) next to nothing was what he decided to wear, long Brown hair that came to his lower back, light Grey and Green Eyes, bald in the center of his head, a filthy, hairy chest, obvious no Shirt on, a pair of Underwear tighter then some New England boyband pants, and lastly.............. No socks with Red original Converses. He stunk of rotten burger meat and corroded after shave, that was left in the sun for three weeks. Scared as I was, I didn't hesitate to take action, I was laying on the floor of an old, abandon parking garage, he was at the end of me, so I kindly rose my feet swiftly, delivering a 'Package' to his 'Postoffice'......... He whimpered off, didn't even harm me.
"Aye! What am I doing here? Where the heck am I?! I yell to the tubby fella

He just kept running, waddled along, until finally, he was out of my vision. Now I said to myself 'I don't know where I am, but I should prepare my mind for what could happen next' What's the worst that could happen? They could torture me, they could kill me.... I'm prepared.

I sit in absolute vacancy, accompanied with silence...... I think to myself 'Is it just me here? Are there any others here? Am I going to die? Peter! Where is Peter? No! That's not his name, or is it? What is it? Ummmm...... Phillip! Where is Phillip? Did they capture him too? Is he dead? I need to find Phillip'

Then the sharp pain, cause by the pipe in the hand of a man who wants my blood on the floor, he struck me multiple times, and I was put to sleep. When I awoke for the fifth time that day, I was shamed and cold, with all my clothing extracted from me, I lie there, on the cold parking garage floor......... Naked.

I (still laying on the ground) completely exposed, when a man walks into, to do what he called "Admiring the splendor of ones naturally being" He was an old pervert, I've dealt with the oldest of perverts before, so this one is no different than the others, but the one that entered next was what I feared (not quite so)

This place was not even among the worst of places I've caught myself in and as a matter of fact, I've been in some places that the devil would cringe at, most of the time, infested with the nastiest of perverts.. But I'm a tough girl, I'm the one they should be afraid of. He steps real close, he begin to rub his backhand across my cheek, I keep it all silent, not even breathing as loud as I would, usually. He waltzes behind me and with his cane, with the crystal, fake imitation of a goats skull at the top, takes it and pokes me in the middle to lower back with it's sharp end, it hurts, very painful.......... But I kept my composure, the bead of sweat on my eyebrow even realized, that it wasn't the appropriate time to base jump from it's secure, dwelling place. He made his to my right side, poked me in the neck with the same object.. Frailyn Braysher, was his name, he was Danish, And I barely understood any of the words he spoke, but the ones I could understand? They meant business. And now, he was finally back toward my front, after literally 35 minutes, he was back in front of me. His back was adjacent to me, and unlike all the other perverts, this one didn't look at me....

"Take her to the truck, and let her put her clothes back on......... She more appealing when I can't see her, anasty skin"

I BEG YOUR FREAKING PARDON!!??!??

"Excuse me?" I reply

"Oh, grand! She actually speaks" (His speech was perfect now) "If you did not understand what I said, just say so, sweetie......... I said, You. Look. Disgusting!"

Not pleasing.

"I'm gonna sling you from the roof, when I get loose"

He chuckled and was about his own way, but I was serious. The fat man took me to the truck, and now is time for special skill.

I reach for his gun, and I............... Well, we'll wait for the next chapter.