Chapter 18: Breath of Chaos

Um, okay.... Wait. I think that trust may be gone.

"Wait!! What? So you name isn't Parcell? Wait, wait again, you're a women? Did I miss something, did I trip over a cliff and freaking miss something?"

This is the funniest journey ever, unfortunately, I won't be able to tell my grandkids, I once met a man named Parcell, who saved my life from a man named Frailyn, who tried to kill me, because I went on a rampage to find my father's killer and avenge him by putting a bullet in the head of the guilty, and I got mixed with the wrong crowd.

"You didn't miss anything, you were poisoned and you forgot, but here is one thing you did miss..... I'm not Parcella either"

Okay, so this person (not knowing which gender) rips off it's mask, and *Gasp* it's Phillip, I did miss this.... Didn't expect a drop of it, and as a matter of fact, it's all too much, I think I might faint.... Oh wait! I did.

I woke up, In my apartment, to the telly volume up to 56 percent (still wasn't loud) playing my favorite episode of Doctor Who "The Name of The Doctor" my favorite Doctor too, also my favorite part, wait for it.... Wait for it

'Yes, but not on the name of the Doctor!'

My back, aching like a ten ton elephant, sitting, stewing on my backward parts. I asked Phillip how he got in my apartment without the key, he just chuckled and kept at his bagget of chips. I sitting myself up, I feel weightless, almost unreal..... I realize I'm apparently not safe anymore, I try to fight the feeling with good thoughts, but there is no use, the inevitable will happen. But I will wait for it.

"Feeling alright?" Phillip asks me

"Yeah, I'm fine... Thank you"

I forgot all to mention, Phillip is Scottish, he sounds all too familiar, he kinda reminds me if Jamie from the second Doctor's reign, from Doctor Who, of course. I look scarily at Philip, he looks stubborn and insightful at me......

"You better keep your mouth shut or you die"

What? Am I hearing things now, am I going crazy?

"Um....Pardon?" I reply to Philip

"Fin! That's what he told this guy on the episode before this show. Ye know, Law and Order"

My heart takes the elevator back up to my chest.

"Ah yes, ah yes... I see"

Well, alright then.

I tell Phillip that I'm going to the cafeteria No, wait! You can't go alone, ye might fall over, ye might webble, ye might wobble, ye might..... Mmmm hehe, fall down! Aaahahaha!"

That was not funny. Not a drop.
Whatever, I tell him, I ask him if he wants a snack, a drink or something, he of course wants food......... A 30 minute dinner. He just eats and eats and stays as slim as a portable lighting fixture. As I'm on my way down, I trip and stumble, and blam, my face kisses the floor. I turn over on my back, gasping for the choicest of air, I get nothing. I feel as if something is borrowing in my shoulder, like a little mite of some sort. Whatever it is, it's painful. I'm the only one in the hallway, thank God. If Phillip had of saw that, I prob........... "What the heck is that?" I look out the side window, and atop a building is a light flashing strategically, as if in a signal, a distress signal maybe, God can only know what it means.