Chapter 12: Sempiteral Endings

As I sit there with a sharpe gaze, fixed on my Laptop screen, the information I receive is blood curtailing, hurtful, SHOCKING. I take it all in, I try, at least. As of now, I'm sure I have big, dark rings around my eyes, I wish I could get some rest, but I need more information, I searched and searched, until this. I found an article from 1986 saying that Mason Billepps was executed at a heavily guarded prison in Bucharest, Romania and yet another article reads, that he was executed by way of the electric chair, at a prison in Berlin, Germany in 1965........ And there are many more reports of his execution in 13 different countries, twice in the same location. But this can't be, this man murdered my father, and yet, he was executed many years previous? No! There has to be a mixup in the information, just then, i hear a very little knock at my room door, with all terror in my heart, I rose to my feet, I took a crouch, and maneuvered my way to the couch, there was where my Glock was laying (.45 G.A.P) I take hold of it and check its weight, full clip, I'm good.

Still in my crouch, I ease my way up toward the door, I peer out the peephole, nobody. I reach for the doorknob as my gaze is firmly fixed in the peephole, and I hear the knock again, but no one's at the door, I gulp, I tremble, and a tear drips from the tip of my pointed nose, I slowly turn adjacent to the door, there. At the window, just a crack of the curtain is pulled back, I crash, I die, my heartbreaks readily fast. The horror returns to my veins, my blood starts to harden, it flows like block of metal, through every path, in my veins..... An eye, peering back at me, once again. I instantly relive the day at my house. I begin to hyperventilate, but I instantly catch my composure, but this time, this person doesn't get out alive. I begin to fire at the window, nonstop and non carelessly, yelling at the very top of my lungs. I heard a loud squill from the outside. I ran toward the couch and snatched my other 3 weapons, grabbed my robe, then bullheaded for the door, upon approaching the door, i stuffed my guns in the backside of my jeans and slid the robe on, I swung open the door, and begin to cry. Here, I see running down the hall, were a few people, In weird clothing, were they coming after me? I could never know, until they got near to me, they came to my aid, behind them, there was Phillip, behind Phillip, Brook and her family. I came to ask everyone how they knew it was from my room where they heard the shots, the 8 people in the weird clothing told me, that they were heading for the elevator, but when they saw me crying, they figured that it was from my room where the shots were fired, and as for Phillip and Brook, they both said, that they were coming to see if I was okay. Legitimate excuses. The police arrived, and begin to question me, asking what happened, I exclaimed, that I saw an eye peeking out from my balcony window, an then shots were fired, they instantly assumed the shots were fired into the room, I was smart enough to shot out toward the room door as well, giving the illusion that I was getting shot at. But they were far from what was right.

Horror's Revenge:

I turned to face Brook, her eyes....glossy, almost to the point of tears, the feeling was neutral. I glanced at Phillip, his face leaked with blood, on his right check bone. I leaned in and asked him what happen, he said he was cutting vegetables, but when he heard the shots, his hands flew toward his face, with the knife, thus! The cut came about, that was a crappy excuse, but I went with it, cause there was nothing else to believe. The kids look shaken, not stirred, I can see fear in all their eyes, they all come and give me several hugs. I tell them I appreciate their concern. Kent comes near to me, he hugs me, and tells me had anything fatal happened to me, that he would not stop searching till he found my murderer (sound familiar?) The hotel had maintenance men come in to fix the room up, so I packed my stuff and got, yet! Another room, this time, nobody was around when I went to my new room, no eyes, no people, no threats........... So far.

*None Needed*
I went into the room, the first thing I did, hit the lights, checked the closets, the rooms, under the beds................ The window. I was very hesitant about going toward the balcony, God only knows what's behind those curtains, as far as I am concerned, I don't give a solid, genuine crap, what's behind, as long it stays its rusty hole there. I never really was a person of fear, but I do everything except swear, to say, if I see another eye, peeking in at me, this whole building will come down with wailing souls. I ease my hand up, toward the curtain corner, I snatch them back, of course, with my weapon pointing deep, into the face of anyone or anything that may be out there.
*BzzzzzzBzzzzBzzzzzz*
I turned my phone on vibrate, before I left out of the previous room, imagine how embarrassing that would have been, around the others. I waltz to the phone, its Brook, thank God, aren't I glad to hear her again.

"Yes, hello?"

"Hey there, Lizzy! Ye feel okay, sweetie?"

"Yeah, I'm fine...... Justa, justa little shaken still, but I will do good, tell everyone I love them and we're gonna have major fun tomorrow, okay? And Brook! I love you too"

"Love you too, little sister, haha... Okay now, you get some rest, see ye in the morning, night night"

"Night, Brook"

The morning is so far away, but I'm willing to wait on it.