Chapter 35: Access Denied

AHHHHHH!!!!!

Clair darted up, out of bed, screaming and frantically pacing... Running from wall to wall. I heard the the sounds, but it wasn't until a minute that I realized I wasn't dreaming. I jumped up and rush over to her. Slapping my hand over her mouth, I commanded her to stay quite, but she didn't. I looked into her eyes and they were dormant, as if she were still sleeping. Clair was completely unaware of what was happening, to her; she probably thought she was still beneath the sheets of that, surprisingly comfortable bed.

Clair! Clair!! If you can hear me, you need to calm down... Clair!

Even though this situation was completely out of her control, I started to lose patience. I begin to subtly shake her, hoping it snaps her out of this spell. But then, I begin to shake her hard, hoping it snaps her neck.
After the twentieth minute .armed has passed, I finally wrap my arms around her and took her mouth in the crease of my neck to muffle her horrifying screams. I whisper lullabies to her, lullabies that a weird, emoed, laid back, insecure teenage girl could appeal to, I guess. Shortly after, her screams start to calm as she begins to hum these shockingly catch tones.

Um... What the heck! What are you doing!

Back to being a pain in the butt.

You freaking woke up screaming your head off, I didn't know what to do, so I shook you a few times and then started singing to you!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a second... You shook me? Like an actually discombobulate shake, shook me?

Well no, it wasn't like that, but it was a shake, just a wee shake.

I shook her like I was trying to kill her, what drove me to say it was "a wee shake"

What was all that anyway?

Nothing, it doesn't matter, let's just go back to sleep...

No, Clair. Even if I wanted to, I can't now, I'm sure I pissed my pants from sheer fright.

Well you better do something, cause I'm going back to bed and even if I don't, I ain't telling you anything.

If she was still screaming right now, I would bed slapped her.

Fine, since your childish nightmares wo....

They ain't childish! I don't see how you could be so insensitive!

Whatever... Like what was previously stated, since you're childish nightmares woke me up too, neither of us are sleeping. We need to devise a plan of attack so that we can stand ground in another attempt on our lives.

You've got guns, I've got guns, we don't need any plan of attack, our plan of attack should be to attack!

And see, that kind of thinking is what gets a person killed.

This kind mission period gets a person killed, you knew that before you even found me.

Clair... That's not the point... What would we do if we didn't have our guns? We are useless with our hands.

Says the woman the kicked the snot out of me on a rooftop.

Oh c'mon Clair, that was mindless scraping.

Well if that was "mindless scraping" I'd hate to see you when you're mindfully scraping.

Hhhh, just shut up and get some close on, I'll be in the cafeteria clearing out some space, I will inform you on what we're doing when you get there.

IF..... IF I get there.

You will, cause if you don't, I'm going to strip you down, spray you with cold water and make you run a mile in the freezing cold.
So like I said, be there!

I've dealt with teenagers before, but dang is she annoying.