Chapter 13: Unquiet Silence

I woke up, to the sound of the blaring alarm clock, as pissed as I was, I couldn't shoot this one, my gun silencer was screwed on, so I had to have patience this morning, ugh! I fear the days I have to have patience, things would rarely get done, which is most certainly a dilemma, cause I'm all about getting shtuff done. I hop outta bed, and went for a shower, this time, I checked all the closets in the bathroom, for muscular men silhouettes, then I checked the walls, for... Ye know, dirty holes. As I'm in the shower, just when I lathered my hair with washing fluid, I hear a knock at the door 'Perfect!' I though, I yell as loud as I could, that I would only be just a minute, long enough to rinse the stuff from my hair. I finally get it all out, after 35 seconds (not too shabby) I swing my robe on, and run for the door, its Phillip........ How does he know my room, I didn't tell him the room number.

"Hey, Lizz! I ran into Brook in the hallways and she told me to tell you, that she will meet you down in the cafeteria, when you are ready, I told her I'd tell you, so here I am"

As much as I could have cared less for this information I gave him a solid 'Okay' He begin to head back for his room, so I called out to him

"Hey! Phillip? How did you know my room number, I didn't give it to you yet"

"Oh! That's easy, I heard you playing your records last night, I figured it had to be your room"

Oh that's funny, I don't have records here, and what is more, I wasn't playing any music last night.. Phillip must have been drunk. I've noticed, he drinks alot, except for at clubs or public bars, he has bottled drinks then. I went down to the cafeteria, there is where I saw Brook and her family,
and a hilariously big gift wrapped box.
*Big Boxes, Little Packages*
I walk toward the booth, what's going on? As I waltz toward the table, I feel myself becoming anxious, as a little kid waiting for christmas day, though I don't celebrate it, that's what my emotion reflected at the moment in time. I begin to wonder what may be in the box, its rather big, so I start thinking of big things that Brook may have known I needed, but it escapes me, I don't need anything that big, I arrived at the table, looking crapped and stunned. Brook asks me what was the matter, I begin to explain, that the box is hilariously big, and that, I couldn't figure out for the life of me, what could have been in it, they all laugh, yet! I don't kid or even break a single smile. I jot a glance toward Brook, her gaze fixed firmly in my eyes.

"Thell's in the box, Brook?

"Something for you, guess what it is"

As I just explained, I have no idea of what's in the box, apparently Brook doesn't get that yet.

"I don't know, I just told you that, you know I'm not to keen on guessing games"

Brook stares at me, with hilarity, she always was smarter than me, and better at guessing, I guess... Haha... Ha. Ha. Ha.

"Well, since you must be told instead of guessing, we will let you open it, now its not much, but I'm sure you will appreciate it, after what happened the other night, so go ahead and open it!"

Da'fan! Not much? The heck with not much, this box is almost taller than me! I begin to politely open the box, and slapdab in the middle of this 'HUGE' box, was now, a hilariously small box, I opened it, and there lie a Silver handled, pearl barrel, with golden trimmed trigger Southern Special (in other words! A really nice hand gun) I longed for one of these, but I couldn't let those words exit my mouth, I also had to act surprised, I have many guns, this just adds to them, I also found out where we were going that morning, the shooting range. Broom told me, since the mishap with the shots being fired last night, the family wanted to make sure I was protected, I thanked them for the 'Extra' weapon, and we headed for the range, this will be interesting.