Chapter 24: Lost For Words

"I see you found your way in miss...... Uh Lizz, we will call you, your last name is too complicating. Now! It has come to my attention that you have information that you shouldn't, seeing as though, you're on one side of the room and I'am on the other, I will ask you politely to have this information back, you know, because my mum raised correctly.. So with all the drama have being said and out of the way.... May I have this information back, properly?"

"I don't have your filthy information" I mumble

"Oh, do pardon me, I think you may have spoke from your neck. So allow my to repeat myself, may I have the information back, properly.... Not before you open your thin, particleboard lips, you know this one thing..... Just before my mum raised me correctly, like a gentlemen, don't think for one second I can't deviate.. Because I can and I will if you keep giving me the blimey run around... So I repeat. Give me the INFORMATION!!"

"I TOLD YOU!! I DON'T HAVE YOUR INFORMATION, I DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!"

He stares in shock as my voice got higher and higher. I guess he didn't know this girl's got pipes.

"What does she mean, fellas? Are you telling me you cowering screwthuds got it wrong? Please tell me you IDIOTS, YOU SCREWBALLS DIDN'T GET IT WRONG!!!"

"The only information I have is in my head, sure! Torture me if you like, but you will never get it"

"Oh no no, torture won't do, its too messy"

He turns his back, now facing the entrance

"I've already tortured you enough, you know, with your father and all"

"Ahk! It's you...."

"The one and simply the only, my darling"

Out of nowhere, a mysterious voice shouts 'HEY' then bullets start to fly. He makes for the door, not running, not trotting. But a slow, taunting walk, as if as to guide a person onward. All my executioners turn to see what had happened, then and there, all four of my adversaries fell, stricken with quick and stealthy holes blown to them, then the big man by the door falls, then the two flimsy women, then the fake Drill Boss, then the last of them stand front and center, back-to-back they all stood, seven soldiers alined. Then a light flicker, within the literal blink of an eye, they all took there respectful places, still in formation, but slumped across the floor. The manly appearing figure that saved my life comes forward, into the dark shadow.

"Lizz................ Are you okay?"

"Uh, yes! Just minor cuts and scrapes, thank you for saving me, but......, who are you? Do I know you?"

"Yes, quite well"

Now I understand.... I recognize that accent anywhere.

"Phillip! Is that you?"

He steps completely in the light, completely visible.

"Haha, yeah Lizz.. Its me, I'm home! Haha"

"Oh my goodness!! Phillip!! How are you alive? I mean, I know that isn't a proper greeting, but I watched you die! I was soo scared Phillip, I was alone again and now you show back up? I don't know what to say"

"You don't have to say anything at all, I know what you mean"

He smiles and gets closer, his leg is obviously broken, but that's nothing a little Icy/hot rub and bandaids can't fix.

"How did you do it, how did you survive that fall?"

"I will tell you on the ride, but for now, let's get out of dodge, as you americans say! Haha"

He comes across the lying beam, grabs my hand and as good as he can we run for the door.. As safe and sound as possible.