Chapter 31: Atlantia

I awoke Christmas morning to find the room empty with none of the other girls around. I found myself still in my torn dress and all at once the memories come flooding back in. However, I don't feel sad anymore, I feel angry. Angry at Krum for doing this. Angry at Karkaroff for defending Krum. Angry at the Wizarding community for not doing anything. Angry at myself for being stupid and not doing what I should have done. I should have taken a look into the future instead of wanting a relationship that would mimic a normal one. I shake my head at the thought of that. The Fates told me this path would lead to my true happiness but at the moment it seems like my worst nightmare. I eventually get up and began to get ready with my usual routine. Shower, choose outfit, style hair, makeup, and finally shoes. I decided on a stylish red crop top, a pair of black jeans,and a pair of red heels. I used my powers to put light makeup on and to style my hair appropriate for my outfit. Once I was sure I was ready, I stepped out into the hallway and made my way down to the common room. I found all the Slytherins gathered around the tree including Snape. All eyes turned toward me when they heard my heels on the black marble staircase.
"Atlantia, we've been waiting for you before we open any of the gifts." Snape said looking at me trying to gauge how I was feeling. I could see him analyzing the way I chose to dress seeing if it would reveal anything about how I was feeling at the moment.
"I'm here so go ahead." I said waving a hand toward the tree before sitting down in a chair and resting my head on my hands. The little Slytherins instantly begin to pass out the gifts once I gave the go ahead. I smiled at the eagerness. Before yesterday's incident,I had placed gifts for everyone underneath the tree. All handmade. Well power-made but still I had to make it. I was torn from my thoughts when a first year, I think her name was Scarlett, stood in front of me with a gift in her hand.
"This one's yours." She mumbles holding it out to me. I take it cautiously and she quickly runs back to help with the distributing once it was in my hands. I stare at the present for some time not opening it. I could feel the present was in some type of box and the box was wrapped in a maroon color wrapping paper. I noticed the present was addressed to me but no one signed it to show who it was from. I eventually begin to tear it open when I notice Scarlett had added another present to a pile next to my feet. I unwrap the present to find a medium sized black box. I open it and I find a silver chain with a heart connected in the middle made out of pure diamonds. I take it out and I notice a note sitting underneath where the necklace laid. I took the note and set the necklace back in the box. When I sat the box on the table next to me, a hand snatched it off it. I looked up to see Pansy examining the necklace.
"Oh my god." She exclaimed, "This is so pretty. Who sent it?" Pansy looked up when she said that last part.
"I don't know." I admit, "It didn't say but I did find a note."
"Well, go on read it. I bet one of those Slytherin boys sent it to you. You know they are the only ones rich enough in this school to afford to buy a necklace like that." Pansy said. I unfold the note as Pansy looks on. I begin to read the note but as I read, I got more disgusted. In anger, I threw the paper away from me and then grabbed the necklace from Pansy and threw it toward the note.
"Atlantia!" Pansy exclaimed. She ran and gathered the necklace in her hand and then after placing the necklace in the box she open the note and read it aloud since everyone was listening and watching us.
To the most beautiful girl in the world,
When I saw this necklace, I knew it belonged on your neck. I wanted to give this to you on Christmas. I know you and I would have made a memorable night last night so I want to thank you for the best Christmas Eve I have ever had. I can't wait to make more nights like that.
Yours forever,
Krum
Pansy looked up in shocked after reading the message. I could feel everyone's eyes on me cautiously watching me to see my reaction.
"He has been planning this for a while." I finally say. "I could have accepted it since I know my siren hormones can sometime overpower a man and make him jump all over me but this..." I take a shaky breath, "is something I will never accept. Krum actually planned this and was thinking it was a good idea to give me a gift after raping me." I shake my head. There was silence since no one knew how to respond.
"You know, we've been letting you relive this memory over and over," Draco says breaking the silence, "what we should be doing is making sure you forget the incident."
"Yeah," Blaise agreed, "It's still early so we could head to breakfast. Then we could bake cookies with the house elves. I know they would let us bake cookies since they love you a lot. We could do a snowball fight in the afternoon and later tonight we could tell Christmas stories around the fire."
I blinked as I stared at him. I couldn't believe they would do this for me. "I would like that." I finally say.
"Well, let's go." Draco said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. Before we left, I grabbed the necklace Krum gave me and stuffed it in the pocket of my jeans. As Draco walked me up the stairs toward the Great Hall, I noticed only Blaise, Millicent, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle followed us. I figure the other Slytherins wanted to allow the people I was closest to distract me from the previous night. When we arrived in the Great Hall, I noticed there weren't that many students around. However, as we approached the Slytherin table, I stopped in my track. At our table was Krum and his group of friends. Draco laid a comforting hand on my shoulder and led me to a seat farthest away from them. However, one of Krum's friends, I think his name was Boris, spotted me and told Krum. He got up and walked confidently over to me.
"So, did you get my gift." Krum said when he got to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders possessively. I saw red when he placed his hands on my shoulders. How dare he still act like I am still his to pursue. I pushed his arms off my shoulders before using my powers to slam him against the walls.
"I swore on the River Styx that I would drag your soul personally to the Fields of Punishment so I will." I growled summoning the shadows to take us there. I could feel him writhing in fear as the shadows engulfed us. When we arrived in the Underworld, I began to pull Krum with me toward the Fields of Punishment.
"You might want to stop struggling because there are worse things then the Fields of Punishment here in the other Underworld." I tell him. As we approach the alleyway that would lead into the Fields of Punishment, Krum began to struggle again.
"Please, I'll leave you alone. Please,don't leave me here." He pleaded. I ignore him as I pull him into the alleyway. I kept going until I reached a house. I walked inside and I found a man lying writhing on the ground. I could see out of the corner of my eye,Krum looking in horror at the man on the ground.
"My father, Hades, despise rapist the most." I tell him, "This man was a serial rapist in London. My father visits him everyday. I don't know what he does but I know its unpleasant. Krum, if you don't leave me alone, this will be you. My father would treat you alike a serial rapist because you tried to rape his daughter. This is your final warning." He looks at me frightened before nodding. I grabbed his hand and took him back to the Great Hall. He instantly ran back to his friends after mumbling an apology. I sit down next to my friends to enjoy Christmas day with my friends.