Chapter 87:Atlantia

Instead of walking into the cottage, I turned and walked so I could stand in the ocean. I stood there with the water running over my feet before closing my eyes and allowing my body to search for the horcruxes. I honestly didn't believe that I could find the horcruxes when I had no idea what they were unlike the locket where I could easily find it by tracing its history. It shocked me when I felt a pull. I could feel You-Know-Who'a souls calling out to me. I could see them as a cup in Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts, as a jeweled crown in the Room of Requirements, as Voldemort's snake, and it also surprised and hurt me to see that Harry was also a horcrux. I looked back at Harry and it finally made sense why he could see visions of You-Know-Who's thoughts and actions. The prophecy finally made sense to me why she would say I would have to kill either one because only one could live.
"Harry," I whisper under my breath, "I swear on the River Styx that I will give my life to ensure you and Ginny can live a happy free life together with your children." I heard the thunder before I made my way back to the cottage. If Harry, Ron, and Hermione were coming with me, we needed to get going. Harry notices me as I stalked toward the cottage so quickly followed. I entered the cottage and saw Fleur sitting at a little kitchen table.
"Where's Hermione and Ron?" I ask her.
" 'ermione is in the voom in the left and Ronald left with Bill to get his family." Fleur answers pointing toward Hermione's room.
"Thank you." I say, "Could you tell Ron when he gets here to meet us in Hermione's room?" She nods before I walk off toward Hermione's room. I knock on her door before entering with Harry on my heel. Hermione looks up from her book when she hears us enter. She stilled looked pale but overall looked quite better.
"How you doing?" I ask sitting on the edge of her bed.
"Better, thanks to you gettin me here  so quickly," Hermione answers smiling, "So since I know you aren't here to just check up on me, I am guessing you want to discuss where we go from here."
"Yeah," Harry says, "We need to figure out where and what the horcruxes are. Maybe we should go over his history again and figure out where he may have decided to hide them.
"I know where they are." I interrupt.
"What?" Hermione and Harry exclaimed surprised. "What are they?"
"I'll reveal them when we go after them but the first one is in Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts. It's Helga Hufflepuffs's goblet." I say not really wanting to reveal that Harry was a horcrux.
"How are we going to break into Lestrange's vault at Gringotts were no one has ever successfully robbed from?" Hermione says worried.
"Hermione, the goblins obey me and are afraid of me more then anyone, well afraid of my parents. I can get us into the vault and," I close my eyes and use Aphrodite's power to change my body, and voice to become the perfect example of someone's true love or in this case Bellatrix Lestrange, "I will be Bellatrix Lestrange."
"You are going to get us killed if you impersonate her, wrong." Hermione said.
"Hermione," I say eerily similar to Bellatrix's tone, "I know how to be evil. You don't. I'll be fine. Now, you three will be dressed as my henchmen." I hand Hermione a healin potion before beginning to work on Harry. I use my powers to change his appearance so he wouldn't resemble even a little like himself. Once I was finished with Harry, I turned to Hermione who looked stronger with the potion in her blood. I did the same to her before the door opened and Ron stepped in.
"Fleur said to meet you guys in here..." He trailed off once he saw Harry, Hermione and I in their disguises. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You found a horcrux, and I'm guessing it's something involving Lestrange?"
I nod, "The horcrux is in her vault at Gringotts. We are going to steal it. You coming?"
"Of course I am." Ron said closing the door, "Disguise me." I smile before doing as he asks. I summon a note once I finished and I placed it on Hermione's bed for the Weasleys to find. I smile at the three of them sadly before offering my hand. They take it as I close my eyes and take us using the shadows to Diagon Alley. I noticed as I led the way down the now unfamiliar street that Harry's picture was plastered all over the windows as 'undesirable one.' I saw some wizards begging for gold pleading that they were indeed wizards. One wizards attacked me screaming for where he took his children. I used my powers to slam him into a wall of the nearest shop.
"Well, Madame Lestrange." I turn toward the voice recognizing it to be Travers, a Death Eater who I remembered seeing walking the halls of the Ministry, "I wasn't expecting to see you out and about so soon after the escape at Malfoy Manor..."
"Well, unlike you." I say smugly, "the Dark Lord is willing to forgive me, perhaps you should be more loyal to him." I could see Travers look offended but not suspicious of me. He gestures to the man I slammed against the wall.
"What did it do to offend you?" Travers said curious.
"It tried to attack me believing it could overpower me and force me to tell what happened to its children even though I have no  recollection of who it is or who its children are." I say annoyed glaring at the man laying near the wall. I could tell Harry, Hermione, and Ron were shocked of how easily I could play the role of Bellatrix but they were able to hide their shock from Travers luckily.
"Well, these wandless are troublesome so I am not surprised." Travers said shaking his head as he looks away from the man, "So what brings you to Diagon Alley so early?"
"I need to visit Gringotts." I say gesturing to it at the end of the street.
"Alas, I also must visit Gringotts...shall we?" Travers said gesturing me to walk with him. I smile before walking by his side. As we reached Gringotts, I saw two wizards standing guard instead of the two normal goblins. They held long thin golden rods that I realized after they passed the rods over Traver's body, that they were scanning for any type of magical concealment but I knew they wouldn't be able to detect the Mist I used to create Ron's Hermione's and Harry's disguises and Aphrodite's power I used to design mine. I sent a message to the three telling them to act like they weren't in disguised. I stepped up and like I thought, they didn't find anything wrong. Harry stepped up quickly and just like me he was allowed in. Hermione and Ron were cleared just as fast. As Travis continued to follow me to the same goblin, I decided to charmspeak him into leaving me alone.
"Travis, please leave me and go do your business here with another goblin." I say making sure only the people I was with could hear us. He immediately nods and walks to another goblin on the other side of the room. I smiled before stepping up to the goblin I was originally approaching.
"I wish to visit my vault." I say pushing charmspeak into my voice while still replicating how Bellatrix would speak, "Now!" The goblin in front of me immediately stood and called for the clankers before gesturing for me to follow once he had them. He led us to the cart and I climbed in next to him as the others sat behind us. The cart began to move with a lurch before tumbling down the track. We sped at lightening speed deeper and deeper into the vaults of Gringotts. Ten seconds after we had shot down the track, I saw a waterfall appear in front of us. I could feel the magic radiating off of it and when we went through it, I felt exactly what the waterfall was meant to do before the cart tipped over. I landed on my side hard. I immedietly looked at the goblin and was relieved to see him still under my enchantment. I looked at my companions and was happy to see them still in their disguises.
"Take us to my vault, now." I say worried that we may be discovered soon. The goblin immediately walked down the darken hallway. I used my powers to freeze the water before placing a shield of electricity in front of it before following my companions. We walked for a few minutes in silence before we turned the corner and a gigantic dragon was in our path. The goblin stopped us and handed us metal instruments that when shaken sounded like a hammer was hitting on anvils. The goblin shook his as he walked toward the vault so we followed suit. The dragon gave a weak roar before retreating. The goblin placed his hand on the vault's door. The door faded to reveal a cave filled with all sorts of gold. There were golden coins, armor, potions, and multiple of other treasures. I saw all the different goblets and could feel the curse placed on all of these except for one.
"Stay here." I order, "Watch for anybody coming." They all nod as I let my disguise fall and I open my wings. I fly directly to Helga Hufflepuff's goblet before using my powers to pick it up. I catch it as I heat Harry shout that people were coming. I fly back quickly as I hear the footstep coming from the hallway.
"Come on," I say, "We need to get on the dragon." I wave my hand and release the goblin . He collapsed to the ground unconscious as we run to the dragon. When we got close, it blew fire at us. I pushed the others out the way a the flames engulf me. I felt the warmth but not the burn. Thank gods I am a child of Hephaestus. 
"Get on its back." I shout, "I'll distract it before joining you." Luckily they don't argue as they try to climb onto its back. The dragon does not notice them as he stares down at me. I could hear the footsteps getting closer so I closed my eyes and shifted. I felt my wings open and my hands turn to claws as my arms are covered in scales. My hair dropped into its natural pure white color. I shot my body quickly to the left and the dragon was too stunned from my change to react as I cut the chain holding his right foot.
"Stop!"I hear behind me. I used the water vapors to travel to the other chain. I cut it before flying onto the dragon's back. I shifted back to my human form before placing my hand on the dragon's neck and asking it to get us out of here. I felt it take a step realizing it didn't have the chain before shooting into the air. I see the goblins who had come to stop us dropping to the ground in fright. The dragon begins to fly down the passageway but it was way too big. It was causing the passageway to collapse on itself.
"Defodio." I heard Hermione scream and I realized she was helping the dragon escape by carving out the ceiling. I summoned my powers and also began to destroy the passageway in front of us helping the dragon make it way to the surface. Finally, together with our powers and the dragon's brute strength we break into the marble lobby of Gringotts frightening wizards and goblins alike. The dragon scrambles to fly out the door and into Diagon Alley before disappearing into the afterrnoon sky.
An: I am so sorry for not updating this week. It has been really crazy in my area with the growing coronavirus panic. I apologize for not updating. I will try to update everyday again but I can't mane any promises with how weird my schedule is now. Thank you all for staying with me and for the votes. Stay safe everyone.