Chapter 67: Atlantia

When we arrived at the Weasley's home, Harry gets pulled to the side by Dumbledore to have a private word so I just walk toward the house. I knock on the kitchen door and I could hear movement in the kitchen.
"Who's there?" I hear Molly call out in a nervous voice, "Declare yourself."
"Molly, it's only Atlantia with Dumbledore and Harry." I say. The door immediately opens.
"Atlantia, Dumbledore said not to expect you till morning?" Molly said giving me a hug.
"We were lucky," I hear Dumbledore behind me, "Slughorn proved much more persuadable than I expected. Harry and Atlantia's doing...Well, I must be going so I shall see you two at Hogwarts. Atlantia take care of everyone would you? Good night Molly." He says bowing to her before stepping out of the home and apparating away.
'You're like Ron." Molly said looking Harry up and down, "Both of you look as though you've had a Stretching Jinx put on you. I swear Ron's grown four inches since I last bought him school robes. Atlantia, you on the otherhand need to eat more. You don't seem to be growing. You two hungry?"
"Yeah, I am." Harry said at the same time I shook my head.
"I'm not hungry Molly, thank you. I would like to go straight to bed, which room am I sleeping in?" I ask politely.
"You will share with Harry, this time in Fred and George's old room. They are sleeping at an apartment above their shop in Diagon Alley because business is doing so well. Well, go on Atlantia get some rest. You look like you need it. Harry, I'll fix something up for you." I smile goodnight at Molly and Harry before walking up the stairs to the second floor where Fred's and George's room was before falling asleep. When I came to, I heard voices coming from Harry's side of the room. I open my eyes and I see Hermione and Ron sitting on the cardboard boxes that were scattered in the room near Harry's bed. Ginny was walking in talking about some woman.
"I know," Hermione was replying, "She's so full of herself." I was very confused as to who they were talking about.
"Can't you two lay off her for five seconds." Ron said angrily.
"Oh, that's right, defend her," Ginny snapped, "We all know you can't get enough of her."
Harry begins, "Who are you..." But it unable to ask the question when the door opens.
"Atlantia, 'Arry." Fleur said walking into the room carrying a heavy breakfast tray, "Eet 'as been too long!" Molly was behind her also carrying a heavy breakfast tray.
"Here you go, dear." Molly said giving me the tray she was holding while Fleur gave Harry hers.
"Atlantia," Fleur said turning to me, "Gabrielle will be delighted to see you again. She couldn't believe that she got to meet the Siren Queen."
"Oh, she is also here?" I ask.
"No, no...were you not told?" Fleur ask looking at Mrs. Weasley.
"Fleur, they just arrived at 1am this morning. I didn't have time to tell them." Mrs. Weasley stated annoyed at her.
"Bill and I are going to get married." Fleur exclaimed turning back to me.
"Oh wow, Fleur." I said happy for her, "Congratulations."
"Thank you," She said beaming, "I want you to be the maid of 'onor."
"Well, if you would like me to be, then I will be honored to do it." I say surprised she would even offer that to me.
"Then I can't wait till next summer. Enjoy your breakfast, Atlantia." She gracefully glided out of the room before shutting the door behind her quietly. Mrs. Weasley grumbles about how Bill and Fleur were rushing into it before walking out of the room but not before saying that I better eat my breakfast. She took Ginny with her even though Ginny protested she wanted to stay up here with us.
"Dumbledore is going to be giving me private lessons this year." Harry said after a minute of silent eating from the both of us.
"You kept that quiet," Ron said choking on a piece of Harry's toast that he stole.
"I only just remembered." Harry replied, "He told me last night in your broom shed."
"Blimey...private lessons with Dumbledore." Ron said looking impressed, "I wonder why he's..." He trailed off but I could they had a feeling why.
"I don't know exactly why he's going to be giving me lessons, but I think it must be because of the prophecy." Harry stated, "You know the one they were trying to steal at the Ministry."
"Nobody knows what it is though," Hermione said quickly, "It got smashed.
"Although the Prophet says..." Ron began but stopped when Hermione shushed him.
"The prophet was right." Harry said. I stopped eating my toast when I heard him say this. "That glass ball that smashed wasn't the only record of the prophecy. Atlantia and I heard the whole thing in Dumbledore's office, he was the one the prophecy was made to, so he could tell me. From what it said," Harry looks at me, "Atlantia will either kill me or Voldemort but neither of us can live while the other survives."
Hermione and Ron looked at me in shock.
"She will either kill Voldemort or...or..." Hermione said quietly.
"Well, obviously I am not siding with Voldemort right now." I say annoyed, "I mean for gods sakes I saved Harry and the rest of you a couple of weeks ago from him and the Death Eaters. Harry can tell you that Voldemort did offer to me to join him. Do you really think I would kill Harry after rescuing him?" They look guilty for even thinking that I could possibly hurt Harry and a silence again fell over the room.
"Hang on," Harry said after a moment, "I think Dumbledore said our O.W.L results would be arriving today!"
"Today," Hermione shrieked causing Harry's breakfast tray to slip off his lap, "Today!? But why didn't you—oh my God—you should have said..."Hermione leapt to her feet, "I'm going to see whether any owls have come." I watch her go before finishing my breakfast and stepping out of the room to allow Harry to change. I head up to Ginny's room and change my outfit and freshen up before coming down to the kitchen. I realized when I come down that the morning owls had come and everyone was looking at their O.W.Ls results.
"Oh come off it." Ron was saying heading over the Hermione and ripping her results out of her hand, "Yep—nine outstandings and one 'Exceeds Expectations.' at Defense Against the Dark Arts," He looked at her half-amused, "You're actually disappointed aren't you."
"Well, we're N.E.W.T. students now." Ron grinned, "Mum are there any more sausages."
"Yes, Ron." She said summoning a small plate, "Hello Atlantia, here are your O.W.L results. I took a glance at them, hope you didn't mind, you did really, really well which is not shocking." I take the piece of paper and look at it seeing:
Ordinary Wizarding Level Results
Pass Grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)
Fail Grades
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)
Atlantia Brooks has achieved
Ancient Runes (O)
Arthimacy (O)
Astronomy (O)
Care Of Magical Creatures (O)
Charms (O)
Defense Against the Dark Arts (O)
Divination (O)
Herbiology (O)
History of Magic (O)
Potions (O)
Transfiguration (O)
"Let me see," Ron said after I finished reading my scores.He snatched the paper and his eyes widen when he saw my score, "You have to take every class and you still manage to get all Outstandings."
"Congratulation dear," Molly said smiling at me, "How many N.E.W.T classes will you be taking? Do you know?"
"Snape told me he would place me in as many N.E.W.T classes as possible which means he is most likely going to place me in all of them." I say unsure.
"I mean if you could get Oustandings in every class on your O.W.Ls, then I think you could handle all N.E.W.T classes," Molly said proudly.
The next few weeks I found everyone was playing Quidditch in the garden for most of those weeks. I spent the time after letting Molly know, heading down to the Underworld to visit Mom. I didn't visit at all last year so I felt bad and I wanted to vent to her these few weeks of what dear "granddad" was up to. The only day I stayed at the Burrow was for Harry's birthday but I felt bad for Harry because Lupin and Bill were sharing grisly news about the Death Eaters and Voldemort while at his party but I mean it seemed Molly was more upset about it then Harry.
"There have been another couple of dementor attacks," Lupin had said as Molly gave him a slice of the birthday cake. "And they've found Igor Karkaroff's body in a shack up north. The Dark Mark had been set over it—well frankly, I'm surprised he stayed alive for a year after deserting the Death Eaters; Sirius brother, Regulus only managed a few days as far as I can remember."
"Yes, well," Mrs. Weasley said frowning, "perhaps we should talk about something diff..."
"Did you hear about Florean Fortescue, Remus?" Bill asked, "The man who ran..."
"—the ice cream place in Diagon Alley," Harry interrupted, "He used to give me free ice creams. What happened to him?"
"Dragged off by the looks of his place." Bill replied.
"Why?" Ron asked oblivious to Molly glaring at Bill.
"Who knows? He must've upset them somehow. He was a good man, Florean." Bill said sadly,
"Talking of Diagon Alley," Sirius said, "looks like Ollivander's gone too."
"The wandmaker?" I say startled.
"That's the one. Shop's empty. No sign of a struggle. No one knows whether he left voluntarily or was kidnapped."
"But wands—what'll you wizards do for wands." I ask thinking he was the only shop.
"They'll make do with other makers." Lupin answered looking at me, "But Ollivander was the best, and if the other side have got him, it's not so good for us." The unhappy topic was broken when the owls came flying in with our Hogwarts letters.
"Congratulations, Harry" I say when I see that included in his letter is a statement saying he was Quidditch Captain.
"That gives you equal status with Prefects," Hermione cried happily, "You can use our special bathroom now and everything."
"Wow, I remember when Charlie wore one of these." Ron said examining Harry's badge with glee, "Harry this is so cool, you're my captain—if you let me back on the team, I suppose, ha ha..."
"Well, I don't suppose we can put off a trip to Diagon Alley much longer now you've got these," Molly sighed, "We'll go on Saturday as long as your Father doesn't have to go into work again. I'm not going there without him." I don't blame her.
"Mum, d'you honestly think You-Know-Who's going to be hiding behind a bookshelf in Flourish and Blotts?" Ron sniggered.
"Fortescue and Ollivanders went on a holiday, did they?" Molly snapped back, "If you think security is a laughing you can stay behind and I'll get your things myself..."
"No! I wanna come, I want to see Fred and George's shop!" Ron hastily replied.
"Then you just buck up your ideas, young man, before I decide you're too immature to come with us," Molly said angrily picking up her clock that was pointing all of its hand on Moral peril which made me understand why she was acting like this. "And that goes for returning to Hogwarts as well." With that she storms out of the room.