[Part Z] 8. Fireworks.

{There's a present for you guys in the next chapter. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!}

March 14 2021

Hello dairy (hahaha I'm so funny) Anyways, hi there future me -aka asshole, coward, stupid bitch. If you ever read this again let me tell you that you were a coward. I hope you are not one anymore.

Since we got back from his home town, I've been trying to confess. I knew he didn't hate me and that he didn't treat me like the rest of our friends. But I still couldn't get myself to do it.

Shit, it's my first time confessing. I'm trying, okay? The only partner I've had was Minho and he was the one to ask me out... I didn't know how to do it so, what did I do? Exactly, ask my dumb friends!

The four of us were in my room discussing whether how to do it or when. Each one in a place.

[No, he can't just ask him out!] Wooyoung signed exclaiming while probably shouting.

[Why not? Just straight to the point, ] San explained.

[They are gay though...] Yeosang joked and laughed.

[Exactly!] Wooyoung clapped his hands together [You need to make it special. I've been seeing you looking at him as if he was your whole world. So you need to give the world back to him!]

[He's a drama major, please don't pay attention to him...] San explained.

[It should be special!] Wooyoung got up from my bed where he was going down.

[It should be casual!] San sat up too.

[Special!]

[CASUAL!]

"SPECIAL!"

"CASUAL!"

As the two kept in fighting, Yeosang got closer to me and tapped my shoulder.
[There are the winter-goodbye fireworks this weekend, we could all go together and then let you guys time alone] Yeosang told me.

[Oh, that's actually genius, not too casual and not too special.] I smiled.

The other two got notice and got near us. [So "party party yeah" this weekend?] San asked, receiving a head bump from Wooyoung.

[No "party party", just hanging out with our friends.]

Just as Yeosang suggested, on Friday we told the other four guys about it and asked them to come, all of them agreed.

So the next day I found myself stressing out in my room and making noises while I whined about not knowing what to wear to San, a couple of towels surrounding our waists.

" Yoh! chill!" He shouted while signing. He took me from the shoulders and flicked my forehead with his fingers.
"Man, pull it together," he said. "I found the perfect outfit," he finished talking and threw a bunch of clothes to my head.

He got out of my room and also went to change to his own. The rest of the guys were supposed to come here so San could drive us to the place.
We had already had dinner and just wanted to spend a nice night together.

20 minutes later someone rang the bell, the red light warning me. I went to open it, hoping it wasn't Hongjoong yet.

Fortunately, it was just Yunho and Jongho.
Yunho wore a beige long coat on top of an unbuttoned denim jacket and a black t-shirt. He had Chinese-style pants and white shoes.