[Part T] 6,5. 1st of January.

Wooyoung called around 6 am, definitely wasted, asking for us to come back and complaining about leaving them alone at the club. The four decided to go get them before someone passed out, but it was too late.

Yunho was sleeping cuddled up with Mingi in a sofa and San was practically dead, the only thing keeping him from falling was Wooyoung's tight grip at his right side.

The others weren't at their best either, Yeosang was high as fuck, Jongho started to feel the mixture of alcohol and green on his body wasn't a great idea, Seonghwa was out of it, zoomed out of reality. The only one who could stand by himself was Hongjoong, who didn't drink and was used to smoking better than others, still capable of finishing one more joint.

At the sight of everyone being like this, he decided to lead everyone into a gigantic Park he frequented to walk. The place was not far away, but it took longer than expected because Jongho threw up on their way there.

The place was snowed, but it wasn't recent, it was cold enough to keep the snow from melting for about four days. They sat in parallel bench that faced each other. San, Wooyoung Yeosang and Mingi in one and Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho and Jongho in the other. Almost all of them falling asleep.

Hongjoong took out a cigarette, but before he could light it up Seonghwa leaned his head on Hongjoong's shoulder, surprising him a bit. He took Hongjoong's left arm and lowered it, taking his cigarette and throwing it far away.

"Why would you do that?!" He said a bit annoyed, making Seonghwa look him face to face after moving his shoulder off. Seonghwa did not have time to catch what he said.

[Why?] Hongjoong signed frowning.

Seonghwa didn't answer, he just shrugged and went back to Hongjoong's shoulder. Hongjoong signed, he wasn't sleepy at all, the sun was rising by now.

"Hey Hyung!" Wooyoung said, Hongjoong looked at him. "Want some rum and cola I have left?"

The older just rolled his eyes, this boy has been trying to get him drunk all night long. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" He was in front of Hongjoong, with San in the exact same position as him and Seonghwa. His speech was way more sloppy than the mullet boy.

"I don't drink, I've told you countless times." He said a little pissed off by now.

"Aaah... Just."

"Just? Just what?"

"Just." And he closed his eyes.

When they all woke up-still in the uncomfortable benches- it was 8 am, the breakfast place finally open. They had hot chocolate, pancakes and waffles just the perfect thing after hours of partying.
The cherry on top to finish the fun night.

To be honest, this New Year's Eve was the most entertaining one of a long time for Hongjoong. He didn't get extremely waisted or had intrusive thoughts at any time, he just laughed at his stupid friends. The worst that happened was Wooyoung being extremely obsessed with making him drink, but he will pay for it in time.

As for Seonghwa, it had been just perfect. Now heading back to his parents' place to sleep all day long, just how he liked it. His heart felt strangely full. His cheeks warmed when he recalled leaning on Hongjoong, he didn't want to but being high made him all soft and clingy.

-

"WE NEED TO!"

"BUT YUNHO THAT'S INVADING SOMEONE'S PRIVACY!"

"I KNOW WHAT I SAW. AND I NEED IT TO HAPPEN."

Mingi signed at his best friend stubbornness. He just came in his dorm and explained to him how he knew Seonghwa had this weird notebook where he would write all the time and how he saw Hongjoong and Seonghwa act all cute two days ago, the 1st of January.

"I need information and it could be there, Mingi." He said now in a more serious tone.

Mingi chuckled. "What are you? A detective?"

"No, just a curious homo. Listen to me, I know how Seonghwa looks at Hongjoong, he likes him I'm sure!" He explained again.

"And why would that be of our concern?" The other crossed his arms.

"Now, Mr Tea, tell me you don't wanna know if they are a thing. Tell me you are not curious." Yunho smirked, knowing very well how his best friend was.

"I mean, they hang out all the time and paint together and Hongjoong is really into learning sign language for him and Seonghwa loves to talk to Hongjoong and the look on his eye when looking at the minion are absolute gold as if he had the Galaxy on his eyes. Maybe you are right. But taking his diary? Ain't that too much?"

"I think you already thought about them being a thing before, how did you notice all of that?!" Yunho just laughed not believe his ears.

"Seongjoong." He said confidently.

"What now?"

"Seongjoong, it's the ship name." He said quietly.

"YOU EVEN HAVE A SHIP NAME FOR THEM? OH MY GODS WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!" Yunho jumped around excited, the door suddenly opened.

"Make what happen?" Jongho asked. The tall due simply stopped smiling and shook their heads.

"Nothin'." Mingi cleared.

-

The plan was the following:

Seonghwa had speech therapy from 5 to 6 pm and San-his roommate- taekwondo classes at the same time, so Mingi and Yunho would sneak into his dorm, find the notebook and find some information that could tell them if Seonghwa liked Hongjoong or not. I mean, he had told them he was gay, so that part was already taken care of.

Yunho couldn't believe that Mingi was helping him to do it, and even better, he came up with the plan. His best friend was simply the sweetest boy on the world, too bad he was, indeed, hetero.

While they approached the now empty dorm his brain did a recap. <<Okay, so thinking about gay people. I know Jongho is bisexual, Seonghwa is gay and Mingi straight... But the rest? I have no idea. I heard that Wooyoung had a boyfriend, so that could mean bisexual or gay, or simply that he didn't care. Yeosang has said from time to time that he hadn't experienced any kind of romantic or sexual attraction at the moment. San... confuses me a lot, but I'll say he's bisexual because I just don't want more straggots in our group. And finally... Hongjoong... What the actual fuck, I can't even assume anything, nothing comes to my mind.>>

"EARTH TO YUNHO!" Mingi waved his hand on the tallest face. The door was already open and Mingi signalled Yunho to enter first.

"How did you-?" Yunho looked confused from the door to Mingi, not sure how he opened it.

"A man has his ways. Enter." So he did.

The place was bigger than their dorm, and it was really clean. Mingi warned Yunho to leave everything as it was after looking for the diary so Seonghwa wouldn't suspect a thing.

Both were carefully opening drawers, his backpack, his closet-filled with black clothes- and even his bathroom. But they didn't find anything.

"Where the fuck is it?" Yunho sighed.

"Please don't get mad, you are scary," Mingi said looking again in the drawers.

"Sorry, it's frustrat-" He stopped on clean. "FOUND IT!" He said lifting the notebook with his right hand, it was under the pillow. Mingi ran up to him and sat on the bed.

"C'mon, open it!" Mingi suggested with excitement.

The taller did as told, but right when he was about to read the first word...

The door opened.

Seonghwa got scared when he saw them inside, but when he noticed the book on their hands he reacted quickly and took it, smacking it on Yunho's head.
He pointed to the open door, his face clearly showing anger and disappointment.

The young duo understood and got out lowering his heads. What they did wasn't good and they just realised it.

Once Seonghwa closed the door right behind them with a loud noise, the two of them looked at each other, simultaneously saying:

"We're dumb."

They smacked each other head.