[Part E] 7,5. I won't be there, I'll be right here.

Warning: mature content ahead.

Hongjoong threw himself to his bed, tossing his keys away without caring where they would end up. He couldn't believe Seonghwa just switched his sound processor to ignore him. That wasn't fair, not at a all.

But he kinda understood why. He was worried for him and his health and all the shorter did was make excuses for it... Well, technically they are not excuses, all he said was real! Still, they looked like justifications for his unhealthy habits.

He admitted it, he wasn't good at taking care of himself, but lately, he has been trying hard. To eat on time or to shower daily. It all was easier with the help of his friends.

Instead of thinking about it, he got up and took his sketchbook, ready to portray some feeling into it. He took out a red pencil and started sketching.

He had nothing in mind but his hands moved by themselves, he traced circle after circle as if his hands were like the waves of the ocean. The paper felt so smooth it reminded him of Seonghwa's skin. As he drew lines, the thinking came back.

Could they consider this their first couple fight? It was, wasn't it?
But he didn't want to stay mad at Seonghwa... Maybe for a little, just to tease him, just for fun. He knows Seonghwa meant absolutely 0 harm when he took his cig, maybe he just wanted to give him advice and help him quit. Sadly doing it so promptly made Hongjoong a little angry, like when you are waiting to go home to eat your favourite food, that you bought and was waiting for, but your sibling already ate it.

He was going to keep making weird lines and in defined shapes but suddenly his doorbell rang. He went to open it, no clue who could it be. When he saw his boyfriend standing there shyly he mentally slapped himself to stay calm and not to submit to his cuteness. He crossed his arms and put on his most annoyed face.

"What do you want?" He tapped his foot.

"I came to say sorry," he said without hesitating, the words leaving his lips clearly.
Hongjoong's didn't answer, he wanted to hug him and say he acknowledged and forgave him but he needed to play it tough.

[I'm sorry for doing that, I should have respected you. I know you know the harm of your actions, I shouldn't treat you like a child who doesn't know what they are doing.] Seonghwa signed, talking so much was still exhausting.

[As you should, ] He answered, also signing by inertia with confidence that appeared out of nowhere. He wanted to keep a straight face, but the silence that appeared was so intense his unreadable expression turned into a small smirk. Seonghwa looked at him confused.

"I should be the one apologising! I answered rudely and I know you just want me to be healthy, it was a stupid argument, so let's just remember it as a joke," Hongjoong wanted to explain giggling. But he didn't.

The way the taller had his eyes fixed in his own made his stomach and heart nervous. An idea flew around his mind, he didn't know if he should catch it or ignore it. He didn't have time to, though, before he could think about it their lips smashed against each others' as if both new knew what was to come.

Hesitating at first, Seonghwa kissed back without a doubt. His hands quickly reaching out for the younger's waist and his smooth cheeks. A fire was burning from the very inside of him, not sure how long he could maintain the flame from simmering his whole self.

With messy steps, they entered the house, closing the door and making an unwanted loud noise. Needless to say, they ignored it with all their senses, both were too concentrated on each other; the touch of their lips, the smell of their hair and their racing hearts.