[Part E] 8. Heard love.

A/N: Please enjoy the last 2170 words of
Love UnHeard.

[BITCH WAIT IT GOT PUBLISHED??? IT WASN'T FINISHED WTF NDJSJS NOW ITS FINISHED PLA WTF IM SO SORRY.]

gnoojgnoH
Seonghwa and I are gonna be a little
late !!!!!

naS
oh so you guys are coming at the end?

me
yepp so wait for us plz

igniM
this hyungs -_-

"Hurry up we are already late!" Seonghwa shouted putting on his jacket at the front door.

"It's warm outside, that jacket it's too much," Hongjoong said tying a double knot on his laces. It was already 9 pm and they hadn't left the house.

"I shouldn't bring it then? But what if it gets chilly later? But what if I get bored of holding it all the time? I'll bring it just in case... No, I'll better leave it here," He said going back and forth on his heels not sure of what to do.

"Come here," Hongjoong signalled for a moment. He made the older get to his level and carefully fixed his messy hair. Seonghwa blushed, minutes ago they were both in ecstasy but now it was as if nothing had happened. Except everything had happened.

His heart still felt a little heavy and his pulse accelerated every time he was too close to Hongjoong. And now he was being all cute fixing his hair with that sweet smile? Oh man, he couldn't resist it, he needed to kiss those lips right now.

Before he could think any further, the later had already filled his request, giving him a pure sweet peck before cupping his face.

"Seonghwa..." He started to say, but his mind didn't let him finish. He was about to say it, he needed to, but he'll do it later, not now, right now he was still too flustered by what just took place. He couldn't believe both were bold enough to do that without anticipation, but it just felt so right. If he was allowed to go back in time, he'll make the same thing happen over and over again.

Instead of saying anything else, he grabbed the older's hand and guided him out of his house. The restaurant they were going to wasn't far away, they could be there in ten minutes if they walked fast enough.

Their legs worked fast, Seonghwa's faster than Hongjoong's, making the later push him to pace down a little from time to time. "Is not my fault you are built like a minion," he mocked.

"Not the minions again please..." Hongjoong said kicking Seonghwa's ass playfully.

"Not in the middle of the streets baby," The older joked getting closer to Hongjoong and whispering on his ear. For someone who barely spoke until a month ago, he for sure controlled his voice, sending shivers through Hongjoong's spine. He then, to take any seriousness from is actions, licked the younger ears friskily.

Hongjoong gasped and laughed in disbelief, "What the fuck Seonghwa!?" He said cleaning his ear with his free hand. The older ignored him as if it was a completely normal thing to do.

"Look we are here," He said looking forwards. Six guys were waiting in front of a restaurant; one sitting on the edge of the sidewalk—Yeosang; other two playing video games against each other—Yunho and Mingi; other two sitting on the stairs of a doorway—Jongho and San; and Wooyoung, who was in front of the other two, probably telling them a story.