[Part E] 3,5. Falling in love.

[I want to show you something,] Seonghwa said to Hongjoong who was reading a book of the older on his couch. He has been spending almost every day there since they started dating four weeks ago. Okay, maybe not every day, some days Seonghwa went to his dorm instead, duh.

He raised his head and nodded, the older just took his hand and stepped out of the room still grabbing him. Hongjoong blushed as people passed by, even if none of them gave two fucks.
Hongjoong just didn't get used to being able to touch the taller this much at every moment, it was still overwhelming but he loved it.

He wished to ask Seonghwa where they were going but somehow he knew. Where else would it be? There is this place Seonghwa loves, that he loves too, but it was so attached to the older every time he imagined Seonghwa alone it was there: The spare painting room on campus, number 1117—even tho there aren't 1117 rooms on campus. It was just number 17 at the beginning, the teacher told us, but someone painted the 11 there for some unknown reason.

And he was right. Both entered the room, it smelled like oil paints, chemicals, wood and metal. The scent of art, the scent of hard work.

[What's that?] Hongjoong asked seeing a canvas facing the wall right in front of him.

[Turn around, ] Seonghwa smiled.

Hongjoong did as told, hearing his steps and how he took the painting off the floor and placed it on top of the easel. He went to Hongjoong then, hugging him from behind and turning him around.

Hongjoong's eyes widened. The bright colours and the gentle strokes, the use of space and how it felt so close. It felt warm and filled with happiness. Hongjoong would describe it like the warmth you feel when you cuddle someone to sleep even when it's the hottest day of the year.

He then caught up on the meaning. There were two hands on the painting, touching each other while doing the sign to "I love you" in ASL. It was them, both of them telling each other "I love you".

Hongjoong turned on his heels, facing Seonghwa

Hongjoong turned on his heels, facing Seonghwa. He took the hands of the older and shaped them just like the painting, doing the same with his. Then, with shiny eyes, he connected them, looking at Seonghwa who looked back at him in awe and with the biggest smile on his lips.

"Thank you so much," Their hands didn't separate but they kissed. Such a tender and lovely kiss, Seonghwa's spine getting electric shocks as the shorter placed one hand on his cheek and wrapped the other on his own.
Hongjoong's heart, somehow, beat at both, an insane speed and completely calm.

---

"Give me my money Yeosang," Jongho extended his hand asking for the money they bet just 30 minutes ago. Yeosang, even tho he didn't want to, gave the 5000 won* to Jongho with a defeated expression.
(*5000 won are like 5 dollars)

"Wait what did you guys bet?" Mingi popped out of the blue, scaring the two that were on the table already with San and Wooyoung.

"Yeosang said: I bet Seonghwa and Hongjoong are gonna be 10 minutes late because they are gonna stay in class to make out or some shit. Guess what time is it." Jongho explained.

"But it's been more than ten minutes and they are not here," Mingi looked with a confused expression.

"Exactly, I said: Make it 15, and he said: bet. It's been— fuck." He stopped talking when he looked at his watch and passed the money to San with the saddest eyes.

Mingi looked at him even more confused.

"I said 20," He smirked while putting away the money into his pocket.

"Hi guys," Hongjoong waved, hand in hand with Seonghwa as they finally entered the dining hall.

"Where were y'all?" Wooyoung smirked.

"None of your business little bitch," Hongjoong talked back and slightly hit the other's head.
"Where is Yunho though?" He looked around and saw he was the only one missing.

"He has a date," Yeosang said and signed finishing his food.

[Wait really?!] Seonghwa opened his mouth kind of shocked.

[He's lying, ] Mingi signed. "He's having a rough day, he didn't come to class," the taller explained with a sad expression.

"You're worried," Jongho stated.

"I'm no—"

"It wasn't a question," Jongho side-eyed him as he got back to his food.

"Chile, anyway... What's up in your lives losers?" Wooyoung asked while signing. Everyone seating down already.

"Literally nothing," Yeosang answered uninterestedly.

"Relatable, I need a good party soon or I will combust," San explained.

"You know partying till you are dead is not a healthy coping mechanism," Wooyoung said with a little annoyance to his tone.

"I'm pretty sure locking yourself up and watching children movies ain't one also," San answered, way more aggressive than intended.

The rest went silent, suddenly the atmosphere was dark.

"Well, hmmm... The other day I went to dance practice and we danced hip-hop, it was pretty fun! And Yunho was also there, he killed it like always! What about you guys? Jongho? Anything cool?" Mingi tried to break the ice and undo this tense ambient.

"Oh yes! I went to—" The youngest started but cut off. Yeosang was nice enough(or loved the drama too much) to translate what they were saying to Seonghwa, then they could talk about it later.

"Stop it already, I'm fucking tired of you," Wooyoung smacked the table and walked away. The rest just looked speechless at San.

"What the actual fuck..." Hongjoong whispered.

[What is up with you two?] Seonghwa asked.

[Forget it, ] San signed back.

[No, I'm not. You two have been acting weird all week long, ]

[Well, and? Why do you care so fucking much?]

[I'm your friend! Both of you!]

[Then let it solve it ourselves! You are not our mom!] And with that San left too.

"Sexual. Tension." Jongho and Yeosang whispered at the same time.

A/N: jsdbjsjsja lmao
This chapter was short but it's more like a filler with fluff bcs we live Seongjoong and messy Woosan :]

What will happen? Vote ;)

WooSan?

YunGi?

JongSang?