[Part T] 7. The boy that fought for himself.

Seonghwa wiped his tears away, cleaning his wet cheeks and getting out of bed. He couldn't believe it, Yunho and Mingi got inside his apartment and took his diary... Did they just find it? Did San let them in? Was it a casualty or they were looking for it?

In the diary were his emotions, what he felt, what he wanted to say and didn't have the person to. Why would they do that? He would be angry, but he couldn't.

San entered the room, instantly seeing the sad boy sitting at the edge of his bed. He approached him and lifted his chin, Seonghwa got a little startled but his eyes flooded with tears again at the sight of his friend.

The shorter hugged him without wasting any time. The older cried on his shoulder, San made circles around his back.

When Seonghwa calmed down a bit, San broke apart a little and cupped the older's face, drying his tears with his sweater paws.

[What happened?] San asked.

[They almost read my diary.] Seonghwa signed kind of annoyed but also scared, mostly vulnerable.

[Who?]

[Mingi and Yunho...] Seonghwa's eyes were red and wanting to cry again. His anxiety climbed up the walls just by remembering it.

Suddenly three knocks on the door interrupted their conversation. San turned to look at who it was, Seonghwa following right after.

"Sorry... Am I intruding?" Hongjoong asked. Him and Seonghwa we're supposed to paint together down the park today, but the talker never came.

San looked at Seonghwa, who's eyes were fixed and shining at the sight of Hongjoong. He smiled to himself. "No, I was about to go, I have to take care of some things..." He simply left the room with his fists clenched. <<Yunho and Mingi here I come>>.

He passed besides Hongjoong, who then entered and closed the door behind him. He sat right besides Seonghwa who tried to look as composed as he could. Ignoring his gaze.

Hongjoong decided to talk to him differently today if he wasn't going to raise his head to read his lips or see him sign.

gnoojgnoH
I'm mad at your friends

me
why?

gnoojgnoH
San and Wooyoung tried to get
me to drink, I almost punched
woo at one point

me
why don't you drink?

gnoojgnoH
long story
and irrelevant

Seonghwa chuckled a bit, enough to make a small noise. Hongjoong loved it, he thought it was super cute.

me
but why would they want u
drunk tho?

gnoojgnoH
idk???

me
well then we are equal

I'm mad at your friends too

gnoojgnoH
tf did they do?👺

me
I just came back from speech therapy
and I found Yunho and Mingi reading
my diary

gnoojgnoH
wtf?? those assholes????

I'm beating them up

me
it's okay

but it's my private stuff