[Part E] 6,5. A new world. (pt.2)

"No no no!" Mingi shouted, "I think it should be first San and then Wooyoung, then Yunho, Jongho and lastly me," He stated.

"But why? I wanna show him my music first!" Wooyoung whined.

"Hey, Hongjoong and I are also here," Yeosang said with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

"But he already heard you first!" San excused. Phone in hand as he searched for his favourite song.

"I don't care about the order really," Jongho said focusing on his screen, not even looking up. Seonghwa would be here at any moment now.

"But he went to see his family, I couldn't even spend the night with him," Hongjoong cried out already knowing what song to play to the older. "Also, I'm his boyfriend, I'm last!" He stated as a matter of fact, wiggling his leg up and down.

"I'll give you the pleasure," Yeosang glared at him.

"What song did you choose Yunho?" Mingi asked leaning to his side.

"Bad bitch pUERTO RICAN~" He sang funnily doing a hand motion.

"NOOOO I CHOSE THE SAME ONE," he said in a defeated tone, throwing his hands on the air and smashing his head on the table they were all sitting at.

"Ha, better, one less song to show him," Wooyoung said playfully.

"No, but, it may be better, so we won't overwhelm him too much," Hongjoong cleared changing his leg position on his seat.

"But he gave us the idea, he said he didn't listen to any music until he comes here," San said excitedly. Pouting a little bit.

"I know I know, and we are gonna make it happen, but these two assholes sharing the same brain cell is not my problem lmao," Hongjoong said stirring on his chair.

"Oh, my Gods hyung, can you please stay still in the fucking chair? You are giving me a fucking headache," Jongho said finally looking up to the boy by his side.

The rest laughed seeing how the older widened his eyes, not expecting that at all.
Jongho went back to searching for a good song as soon as he finished saying it.

Suddenly the bell to Hongjoong's dorm rang. An excited and smiley Seonghwa waiting at the opposite end. Hongjoong made his way running to the door and opened up, giving the taller a warm hug. They haven't seen each other since Friday when he turned on the implants. He spent the weekend with his family.

"How was it? Did you have fun? Does your head hurt? Are you tired? Wanna come in—"

Seonghwa placed a finger on the other's lips, "Please, slowly," The taller said chuckling a little.

Hongjoong nodded and let him in, Seonghwa finally saw the other six boys at the dining table, besides a small red Bluetooth speaker.
It was San's, he had seen it thousands of times.

His smile grew bigger. He couldn't wait to hear them speak, to know how they sounded. He was about to move his hands to sign but remembered he didn't have to.

"Hello," He said shyly.

The six of them went to hug him, there was no time to waste!

"Hey hey, hands off of my man," Hongjoong laughed as he got squished between the seven bodies. "Seonghwa who do you want to speak first?" Hongjoong said clearly, he knew it was still difficult for Seonghwa to identify sounds like syllables and stuff like that.

They all parted away and Seonghwa opened his mouth, not sure if he was going to pronounce his name correctly.

"Wooyoungie?" He said not sure of who he wanted to hear first.