[Part A] 8. Friends.

That bitch, that bitch, that bitch. I'm breaking heads today. Yesterday I was full of hope and decided to be friendly and make friends and start again and live a happy life but that bitch-ass had to ruin everything.

I'm on my way to murder him right now. I don't care, I'm going to break his face in the middle of class if it's necessary. My hand was about to twist the door's knob when someone grabbed the back of my collar and pushed me into a storage room.

The lights turned on. It was Yeosang and the other guy. Not the mean one I was gonna beat up, but the sweet one. "Where do you think you are going?" Yeosang asked.

"I'm in the middle of a murder if you don't mind-" I tried to get out but the two were blocking the door.

"Look, calm down. We know San was an asshole yesterday" The nice guy whose name I couldn't remember explained. "We heard your conversation with him. He's just really mad at you, but if you want to apologize to Seonghwa he'll get over it."

So they came to help? "I tried! But I always mess it up".

"Listen, pal, what about actually approaching him and saying how sorry you are? Sneaking things is kinda weird" Yeosang spoke this time.

"Yeah maybe stop being a pussy and go tell him that. It's not so difficult, he can read your lips. Not like you'll have to learn sign language" The shorter crossed his arms and mocked the last part. As if I wasn't wanting or could learn it.

"Exactly, what Wooyoung said. Also, Seonghwa is way too kind, he'll forgive you. Unlike San" Yeosang crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But let me get a thing clear first" They nodded and let me ask. "You're Yeosang, shorty here is Wooyoung, right? Then the rude mean guy is San and Mr.Money Prince is Seonghwa, or I'm wrong?"

Their faces changed to a confusing look. "YOU DIDN'T KNOW OUR NAMES AFTER TWO MONTHS IN THE SAME CLASSES!?" Wooyoung exclaimed, my ears cried a little because of how high his voice was.

"Yes! But now I know and have the perfect idea to apologize, thanks to you guys, so wish me luck" I made my way out of there, finally entering class, repressing my desire to kick San's balls.

I didn't pay much attention, my head was carefully planning everything I had to do before Friday came. So I could apologize perfectly to him.

Have I mentioned it? I'm something of a perfectionist myself. Even though these last weeks didn't seem like it...
So right now I was just focused that my plan would work, even after having them tell me how easily Seonghwa could forgive people. I just want him to know that I'm serious, that I knew I fucked up big. But I don't want to make it that big of a deal or make him uncomfortable.

I had two days to do it, to learn.

That same afternoon I started, no time to lose. Everything had to go well, and I'm clumsy, so it'll take me longer.
I'm not telling you my idea yet, I want it to be a surprise!

Thursday I spent it practicing too, studying if you will. I saw the four of them acting as usual in class, sometimes Yeosang glanced at me and smiled. That was the encouragement I needed.

And in no time, Friday came. I wore my best clothes: My favorite black shirt with a skeleton dancing on it (it's almost Halloween hehe), red and black plaid pants, my newest vans and a baggy grey jacket and I finished it with tons of earrings and necklaces. In my head, that outfit was the best I could pull off.

Don't take this out of context, I wasn't trying to impress anyone or fit in! I just thought being formal was a must for this kind of event. Plaid red pants were not my "most formal" fit but they are my favorite ones.