[Part A] 7. Not so easy.

Let me quote my past self, 'If people didn't like me because I hurt the deaf guy, I should apologise to him. That's it! That's easy!'

HAHAHAHAHAHA! was I WRONG my friends...

After another painfully slow week of thinking and avoiding, the only thing I came up with to apologise was to go and tell him I was sorry in the dining hall. Seriously brain? That's all you have?

Guilt ate my insides and for some reason the only thing my mind could think of was explaining how sorry I was to him. Maybe after that we could even be friends? Just maybe.

I wandered around the corridors trying to get inspiration out of no where. Perhaps, if I waited long enough ideas will start falling just how the apple fell on Newton's head.

And maaaan was I right this time.
Some girls walked towards my direction, one holding a paper. I payed attention to their conversation.

"Do you really think this will work?"

"Of course! Just leave the note on his desk and go back to yours, he'll read it and boom! You don't have to worry about talking to him about it"

"Oh, I se—"

They saw me laying on the wall and drastically changed the subject. But I had heard enough, I knew how to apologise now.

I headed to my dorm and started writting, not pretty sure how it was going to end:

Hey, it's Hongjoong... The guy who was mean to you at the cafeteria like three weeks ago or so.
I'm writing this to let you know that I'm deeply sorry. I acted like an asshole. I was jealous of you and that day wasn't my best either, tons of things happened before the incident.

I also want to say sorry to your friends and all that stuff. To be honest, one of them (Yeosang I think) told me your names, but I can't remember them at all... Sorry for this too.

I don't have any friends here and the mess I created doesn't help either. I hope there's a way to make it up to you and maybe we could be friends. JUST IF IT'S OKAY WITH YOU!

But yeah... That's it. I'm sorry again, I need to work on my anger sometime.

Hope to see you around,             Kim Hongjoong.

Is that too much? Too little? Too sweet? To mean? Too formal? Too casual? I HAVE NO IDEA. Well what ever the Gods decide. I'll go with it.

The thing now was, finding his room.

I went down stairs and to the mailbox, it should say his name there and his room number. How smart I am, right?

I got there and started looking... But wait, what was his name again? I don't remember! I thought hard, so hard my forehead veins where about to explode. Nothing came to mind. My next tactic was to read all the names and try to recall who he was.
If the amount of people living here wasn't so abundant I may have actually tried, but I didn't. Who was I lying to... I wasn't going to spend one hour reading everyone's names.

Tomorrow I could place it on his desk while he wasn't looking.

So Tuesday came, and our first period together was at 11, paint class. I was eyeing him carefully not to get caught, he was so focused on his painting... But I guess he would have to go to the bathroom in this two hours.

My time was now running out, he still hadn't leave his easel. Not even for a minute to go see what others were painting. My existence became, once again, frustrating.